Thoughts

It's very nice out, I thought as I walk out my front porch. And as I wave to my neighbor across the street I feel a slight breeze across my fingertips.

Then while waiting for bus #7 to reach my house I talked to my brother about the last day of school. At last bus #7 reaches our block, as I walk down the aisle on the bus I search for an open seat.

There is not a single seat open on the bus so I sat with a weird kid named Frank he is a total dork.

All he ever does is pick at his braces and stuffed up nose. Right now I wish I was at school.

As we pull up to the bus lines I see my friend Meloney waving as joyful as can be.

I ask her "Why are you so happy."

She replied with a smile on her little bright face "I am going to Mexico!"

"Oh why is that so exciting, you won't have any friends there, will you?" I said back.

"Well, no my brother and dad won't be going so we have two extra tickets for the plane and that means me and my mom get to pick a friend to come with us." She replies.

"Well who are you going to bring?"I ask.

"Well I think I want to bring you if it's ok with your mom, and my mom might bring your mom!"She replies with the biggest smile on her face.

Then as I was just trying to say how exciting that would be, a kid named Billy and his friend Joe who is my brother tripped me. I was so fierce that I wanted to run them over with a monster truck.

I get back up and look for Meloney she was nowhere in sight. I keep on looking and still no Meloney. So I decided to go to my locker.

When looking into my half empty locker I take my books out of my bag and set it in my locker. I closed my locker and went to homeroom.

At homeroom I see Mrs. Hanley talking to one of her "favorite" students about what their families are planning to do this summer.

Then I walk to my desk. I sit in the back row next to Henry and Emily.

Henry is very stupid and he has no common sense about anything. All he ever cares about is his pet fish who is only in his head.

Emily she is so nice and very happy, she is super helpful too. She is also one of my best friends.

Andrew sits in front of me and he is so cute. His "girlfriend" Hunter is the "queen" of the 8th grade and she is so cruel I would run her over if I could, but that would be mean.