𝟙𝟠

Warning! There is smut in this chapter for the horndogs :D I'll put a warning if anyone wants to skip :)

It had been two months since the trio started dating. Time seemed to fly when they were working on their comeback. Everyone had the jitters and was peaked with nervous energy.

The group decided to have a twist for their new single for ARMY. The song was called Dynamite. And the entire song is in English!

The trio loved these nervous periods when the single was releasing soon, but they were getting tired out. Everyone deserves a break, but BTS doesn't take as many as they need to because they want to perfect themselves. They just couldn't help it. ARMY's would be pissed and worried if they ever found out.

After a long day of dance practice, Jimin was tuckered out. He needed to sleep. For two days straight. Maybe then he would feel better.

Jimin takes a hot shower to relieve his muscles. It kinda works. He goes through his nighttime routine and puts on a yellow button-up with matching pants.

Yawning, Jimin enters the room to see two just as tired rappers cuddling. Jimin lazily smiles and joins the cuddle pile.

"You two worked hard today, I could tell. Would you like a massage?" Yoongi asks, a little concerned about the main dancers.

Both dancers nod eagerly, as Yoongi gives out amazing massages. Hoseok gets his first and he almost falls asleep from the relaxing state he was in. Jimin gets his next, and wow, Yoongi's hands work magic. Jimin rolled his eyes from the pleasure and let out a breathy moan.

Hoseok of course hears this and smiles in amusement. Jimin could see a glint in his eyes, but it doesn't take him long to find out what it was.

Desire.

The three really hadn't gone as far as having makeout sessions and the occasional blowjob and or handjob. Jimin was kinda excited and unintentionally lets out a whine just thinking about what could happen.

Yoongi has stopped massaging Jimin as he too was anticipating something to happen. The sexual tension in the room was clearly evident.

⚠️

Hoseok gently grabbed Jimin's face and traced his features. His jawline, collarbones, and neck were looking divine. Hoseok couldn't go too crazy as they may be seen on camera later on that week. Hoseok then started to kiss Jimin's neck, gradually dragging down his body. He stopped, causing both Jimin and Yoongi to whine in anticipation as things were getting heated.

Hoseok strongly believed in consent so he asked both males if he could take their clothes off. Of course, both males nodded but Hoseok wanted words.

"Yes, Seokie, it's okay..." Both Jimin and Yoongi say. Hoseok leaps at the chance to unbutton Jimin's clothes. After a long agonizing wait, everyone was shirtless. Yoongi wasn't as confident in his body as the other two, which made Hoseok pull him into his lap.

"You are beautiful hyung. Gorgeous." Jimin eagerly agrees, his hair floofing as he moves. Yoongi doesn't really look fully convinced, so both males start to kiss him, all over his upper body. Yoongi shivers from the delicate touches, as some were getting lower. Now the next obstacle. Pants. Hoseok got rid of them quickly as he remembered that they told him it was okay to do so. Jimin did the same as he didn't want to be left out.

Yoongi was feeling pure bliss. The pleasure was unmeasurable and Yoongi was starting to feel the pains of his throbbing erection. Jimin started to palm his boxers, getting an immediate response from Yoongi whimpering at the touch. He needed release. His woes are thrown out the window, looking like a dog in heat. Whimpering, moaning at Hoseok's and Jimin's touch. He shouldn't be this affected.