𝟙𝟡

Jimin woke up with a pain in his lower region the next morning. He then remembered the reason why he felt the sudden pain and giggled.

"Fuck."

Jimin turns his attention to Yoongi, who was struggling to walk. He smirks as Yoongi basically took in twice the dick last night. "This shit hurts!"

"You were begging for it last night though kitten," Hoseok says, watching his two boyfriends recover.

Yoongi didn't reply as he was trying to leave the room in embarrassment. Hoseok skipped over to him and picked him up bridal-style, spinning him around, making Yoongi scream. Hoseok just kisses Yoongi's face to calm him down, which works very well.

Jimin coos at the two down then he groans as he now needs to get up. But before he could do anything, Hoseok came in and picked him up as well. Jimin blushes and hides in the crook of the older's neck. "It's the least I could do since I can walk."

Jimin slaps Hoseok's face (lightly) in embarrassment.

‿୨♡୧‿

"I don't even have to ask how you sleep Jiminie. I know you had a time," Taehyung says after taking the leaves off and eating a strawberry whole. Jimin just winks at him, "Damn straight."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as nothing and no one at the table could be considered straight.

Today's breakfast was simple. Things like toast, eggs, oatmeal, and assorted fruits were on the table. The two couples were already eating at the table with a wide range of breakfast foods on their plates.

Since Jimin and Yoongi were fucked out (quite literally) Hoseok decided to get them breakfast.

"Seokie is going to make breakfast alright? You guys will be served a special Hobi approved meal~"

Jimin giggled, "Like what?"

"You'll see. Just keep kitten company."

Yoongi scowled at the name in embarrassment. Jimin cooed at his nose scrunch, "You are nothing but a baby hyung~"

Yoongi blushed faintly while he tried to ignore the mixture of coos and giggles at the table until Hoseok made his breakfast.

After 5 minutes that seemed like years to Yoongi, Hobi put a plate in front of him and Jimin and one of course for himself.

"It's a breakfast toast I love to make. Toasted bread with butter, jam and eggs on it~"

Jimin and Yoongi dug in after thanking Hoseok for it. Taehyung giggled because finally, Jimin managed to get some jams.

"Mmm, this is good Hobi hyung! Could you make this for us more?" Jimin asks, using his cute face as a weapon. All Yoongi does is eat the toast silently, but he wholeheartedly wanted the same as Jimin. But he wasn't going to straight-up beg for it! Jimin could do that for him.

Hoseok puts his hands on his chest as if he'd been shot, "Ahhh~ Minnie you kill me with your cuteness! Of course, I will! What about you hyung?"

At this point, the entire table was listening to the trio's conversation. Yoongi replied with a small 'it's delicious' and started peeling a tangerine to get all of the attention off of him.

Hoseok beams at being able to make breakfast for his tiny lovers. It felt so domestic.

‿୨♡୧‿

The seven boys were practicing the choreo for their latest single to prepare for the many, many, many promotions of the song.

It seemed that they were getting more attention in America now since the song was entirely English. Namjoon seemed to notice that beforehand too. Yes, he was thankful for all of the attention, but music shouldn't be discriminated against because of language barriers.