S Y N O P S I S

"You're not a monster. To me, you didn't do the things you did because you were some irredeemable beast... you did them because you're broken. And everything broken can be fixed."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

When Klaus Mikaelson makes an offer for Arabella Salvatore to join him in New Orleans, she accepts, never expecting for events to unfold quite the way they do. Trapped in the chaotic Mikaelson family drama, while also trying to take back a city she was exiled from, how will Arabella find a way to get over the feelings she has developed for Klaus? And more importantly, does she even want to?

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Warnings: There are mentions of suicide and suicidal tendencies in this story, along with a lot of mentions of death. Obviously, I can't say exactly how, but this story does get pretty dark, so please proceed with caution if you get triggered easily, or if your mental health is in a low place.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

This story takes place in the very beginning of season one of The Originals, and it is Book 2 in The Sorceress series. So if you haven't read book 1, go to my profile and read that first! Otherwise this story will probably make little to no sense haha.

Disclaimer: I think it's pretty obvious, but no, I do not own any TVD/TO storylines or characters. Only the ones I form in my own chaotic mess of a brain. Also, I get my gifs off google and just edit them to fit my story, and I create my own character aesthetics, so enjoy :)

Author's Note:

Hello again! I assume if you're here, you've come from book 1, so welcome back! Just like the first book, this story will have a playlist, gifs, and character aesthetics for y'all to enjoy! Also, I know the cover is a little messy and probably not my best work (same thing with that basic ass title lmao), so it may change later on! Reminder that this book is also on my Ao3 account (link in my bio), in case anyone prefers reading on there lol. Okay, I'll leave you guys alone now. Enjoy!

-Athena