Fundy's Death (ver 2)

"Get em' here."

Schlatt hisses, gesturing at Quackity to walk towards the podium.

He moves slowly, holding a tight chain around Fundy's hands, and a muzzle around Fundy's mouth. He left Fundy on the podium, and went back to take a sit. Why was this happening ? That's easy. Fundy was wearing a outfit, a uniform, that was not acceptable. The uniform he was wearing was from L'manberg, from when Wilbur was the president. He was gonna be killed for that one mistake.

Fundy was tied up to a pillar and forced to have his eyes open. He was looking at the public, some were crying, some were laughing and some were just emotionless. He then moved his head towards Schlatt, and watched, as the president took a netherite sword and placed it on a grill-like table who had camp fires underneath. Schlatt got closer to Fundy, rubbing his fox ears. "Are you ok?" Schlatt asked sarcastically "Yeah. Totally".

This answer was making the half-ram man angry, to the point he got some logs to speed up the heat of the fire.

"What do you think of the uniform Schlatt? You didn't answer when i first asked you." Fundy chuckled.
"This is unforgivable"
"That's the answer i was expecting..." He continued to make Schlatts tension go up. "if you were even half of the president Wilbur was—"
"I AM TEN TIMES THE PRESIDENT WILBUR SOOT WAS" Schlatt finally snapped. (Lion King line lol sorry)

Everyone looked up at the podium, quietly. Not even the slightest sound could be heard. Schlatt was heavy breathing and he finally took the sword off the fire. He walked slowly towards the fox, and out of the blue,

Stabbed him. Brutally. Quackity recording.

Schlatt didn't stop until he could see his guts, and then put his hand inside his rib cage reaching his beating heart, and then forcefully snapping it out, blood spilling out like crazy, Fundy dead, as the public watched terrified. Fundy's limbs were cut off later that day. The whole scene was recorded.

Bonus !

After 3 years of investigation of his son, Wilbur Soot was gonna give up, and just move on with his life. He was willing to find out what happed to Fundy, but 3 years was enough. Until one day, he got something in his mail box, in front of Pogtopia. It was a vhs tape, whit a title writen on it "Fundy Itz Soot (26/10/1985)". Wilbur called out for Tommy, Tubbo and Technoblade to watch it with him.

"I wonder what will it be !"