Week 3: S1 E3

Week 3 

S1 E3

The queens had to pretend to be a business owner of some sort of product or business and create a commercial for it. The runway theme this week, was Gold.

Barbie created a commercial for a pretend fashion line business that sells clothing for women who want to be sex-slaves. The judges thought it was hilarious and her outfit slayed. Love Nikki fought hard to not be just "safe" anymore. She created a commercial for perfume that made you smell like sex. It was fun to see this because Love Nikki has been innocent and quiet the whole season, so she's breaking out of her shell. Jennifer L. showed her funniness and her look was elegant, but other queens outshined her, resulting in her Safe High. Prince Eric had an amazing commercial of a fertilizer that grows your hairs in many places, but his look was more orange than gold, resulting in his Safe Low. His commercial was one of the best, that is what saved him from BOTTOM 2. Jeffree Star had a makeup commercial, but the jokes didn't land with the judges and his look was simple and basic from the other queens, resulting in BOTTOM 2. Ezra did bad in the challenge, not showing much personality and his look was not good.

The lipsync song was 24 Karat 2016 and Jeffree Star showed how skilled he is in choreo, outshining Ezra. Ezra Miller sashayed away.(edited)