Week 4: S1 E4

Week 4

S1 E4

 Since Barbie won last week, she gets to decide the teams for the Group Choreo. For her own group, she chose Bratz and Love Nikki. For the next group, she chose Jeffree Star and Jennifer Lopez (Wow... Barbie not playing nice). The the last team, she chose Prince Eric and Lady Gaga. Each of the groups performed a dance routine for a verse of the song they were given. They came up with their own group lyrics, along with the main lyrics they were given. Through the working, we get to realize even more the villain edit Jeffree Star is getting. His rivalry with Jennifer L. continues and they don't have the best chemistry.

The runway theme is Boujee Girl Bling

 They will be judged not individually, but by group. 

Barbie, Bratz, and Love Nikki did the best out of any of the groups. They did nice choreo which complimented each other and worked as a group! Furthermore, they had the best looks of the night. Bratz stood out the most in the choreo and her look landed her the WIN. Love Nikki and Barbie are SAFE HIGH. Prince Eric and Lady Gaga did a good performance as well. They had fine chemistry and had very entertaining lyrics and dance routine. Their looks are questionable, and not up to the standards of the rest of the queens tonight. Prince Eric and Lady Gaga place SAFE LOW. Jeffree Star and Jennifer L. had a horrible group choreo and their looks are not very well executed. Their failure to do well landed them in the BOTTOM 2. 

Jennifer L. showed all her emotion and very much embodied the lipsync song "No More Drama" by Mary J. Blige. Jeffree Star failed to wow the judges in the lipsync and did not give much emotion and was too fast-paced for the song. Jeffree Star sashays away.