Brunch?

Ana
I still can't get over the fact that Christian Grey, my son and my dead husband look exactly alike. I think his mom is in shock as well. Mia is thrilled, why I have no idea. Carrick is asking all kinds of questions and Allen is answering them. These are strangers. I feel like I am watching my life go by without me.
Mia
I was in shock when I saw you two last week. I called Christian and then mom. So you don't even know who Christian is?
Ana
No, but I know neither of you could ever be undercover anything. I spotted you both right away. Now Taylor he's a professional. He knew I not only had a gun, but he knew it wasn't loaded. Those are useful skills. You are very good Taylor. Now I could tell Christian was his boss just by the way he stood and his confident commands. Mia I could tell you were female under all those male clothes.
Taylor
Thanks I try.
Carrick
I am wondering something. Was your husband adopted?
Ana
No he was in foster care from his birth. They gave him the doctors names who delivered him. He was raised in Detroit. No one wanted a baby born with an addiction and the mother took off and left him there. His foster parents kept changing and often.
Carrick
We adopted Christian in Detroit when he was four years old. His mother died of an overdose. He was treated by my wife.
Grace
He was in very bad condition, his mom had been dead for four days. Someone called and the police brought him in. But let's talk about Allen's father. I think we should compare documents is that okay with you? The stories are very similar in the were both born in a Detroit hospital. I have them at home in a safe.
Christian
Okay here is our problem, Allen looks like he could be my son and the paparazzi have pictures of him so he's not safe and you aren't either. We need to have security with you both until we know the connections and unfortunately you both are prime target for being kidnapped. Taylor will explain why and show you our most recent threats regarding you particularly. Had you been getting a lot of phone calls?
Ana
Yes one giving me grief about hiding Allen from you. Saying I don't deserve to have him and he belongs with you.
Taylor
That's a threat Ana, they are planning to do something already. We need to see your home and what we are dealing with.
The door opens and Elliott is standing there blinking his eyes between Allen and Christian.
Elliot
Hi everyone this is Kate she's here for brunch. And am I seeing things has Christian shrunk, or did he hire a miniature version of himself?
Kate
Hi everyone.
Ana
Hi I am Ana Duncan and the boy is my son Allen Duncan.
Elliott
Why isn't it Grey?
Allen
Because my name is Allen Duncan Jr. after my father. Who I look just like.
Ana
Here look this is my husbands drivers license.
Elliott
Wow even born the same day as Christian. Where is he now?
Ana
He's dead.
Elliott
Sorry.
Grace
Kate hi help yourself, we have a lot. Can I see the license? She hands it to me and it's true. I wished we would have known. Can we run a DNA test on Allen jr?
Allen
Can I mom?
Ana
Do you know what it is?
Allen
It is to see if he and I are related isn't it?
Ana
Yes. And yes you can.
My phone rings and it is the alarm company telling me some one has broken into our home and I need to come now to talk to the cops.
We need to get my car someone broke into our home and the cops need me to tell them if anything is missing.
Taylor
Let's go ahead and have you talk to the police now and get your car picked up later.
Christian
Sorry mom, dad, we need to get her there and back.
Grace
Let's go together so we can get the documents to look at. Sorry everyone help yourself to food. We will explain further.
Carrick
Let's go see what's happened with your home.
Taylor
Let's keep calm and check things out before we panic. So a lot of things have happened since you got to Seattle and seeing Christian Grey must have really threw you for a loop.
Ana
Big time, the principal and a teacher have really been staring at Allen. Then an odd call saying how dare I hide Christians son from him she was really being well you know. It was from an unknown number. I have an unlisted private number. My work, doctors and the school only have our numbers. I give the code to the gate to Taylor.
We finally reach my home and police are checking things out.
Policeman 1
Which of you are the home owner?
Ana
I am how did they get inside?
Policeman 2
We still don't know yet. It is like they had the keys and the codes, but stupidly didn't enter it twice. But they definitely did damage to the home. Did someone have it in for you? Because they targeted your bedroom mostly. You might know what it means if you see it.
Ana
There are some people mad that I am VP and once the president retires I will be taking his job. Some very angry people. I have a list on my desk and in my email. I can send it to your email if you want.
Policeman 3
Send it to mine. Let's get you to your bedroom.
Ana
Allen maybe you shouldn't see it. It isn't work related. It's all about you and Allen Jr.
Christian
Have you guys dusted for prints and taken photos yet? Ana the message is very clear to me and there are two very vindictive women behind it. I am going to have Taylor call a crew in to help them with the investigations. Get the documents you need and let's go.
Ana
Christian there are things missing and they can't be replaced.