Three Down?

Christian
The DNA came back and Allen Duncan Jr is my nephew. Mom is thrilled, but has questions as do we all. The boxes we got from Elena weren't what we were looking for, but the further we looked at them the more concerned we got about what the boxes contained. We of course have Elena and Leila followed and saw they have been acting oddly. I had a very disappointed Mrs Duncan when nothing was from her home. But she did find something on her husbands accident. His employer paid a very big insurance payoff and she also got a huge settlement along with a pension plan. Then she got a great new job shortly afterward. Apparently Elena was taken by ambulance to the hospital. Nothing new to report. Mom said Leila was frantic. I empathize with her, but not going to her shoulder to cry on. That can of worms is buried in concrete.
Elena
I had lunch with friends who were also friends with Richard. We had some issues and they were looking for something that Richard had and I told them I had no idea what they were talking about. I left when I started feeling ill. I told them Richard never talked to me about his businesses ever. I got home and Leila was mad and we spoke about certain things. Suddenly I started having trouble breathing and gasping for breaths and Leila just stood looking as I blacked out. I see nothing but darkness and Richard is laughing at my pain. Some high school enemies are watching as I fall into a blacker hole and they are smiling and are glowing and a beautiful light surrounds them.
Leila
Mom is being poked and prodded and is on a ventilator and they have her in an ICU ward. Dr Grey came in and gave her sympathies and explained that she couldn't be m mom's doctor due to the circumstances and the doctor is on his way.
Dr Duncan
I look and see Elena laying in bed in the ICU. I am going to have to ask off this case. I can't believe what I am seeing, each time I have attempted to straighten out the issues with Allen Duncan's being forgotten about someone ends up like this. His mother was finally tracked down and we found her dead and a four year old by her body. I called from a different location to get help for the boy. Foster care had the other boy due to the addictions. The attendant in charge failed to inform the mother that she had twins. We couldn't find the mother because she lied on her admittance papers. Plus she was high as a kite when her pimp picked her up with the baby. We thought she would realize she had twins with the forms we sent home with her. Four years later we found her by accident, she used the same name she use to give birth. My wife was the one who supposedly forgot to inform the mother. Now I know it was intentional. Two deaths later and another one. She became a doctor and this coverup could cause her license. I think killing people including the twin you kept hidden until he came looking for answers. Apparently the photos of his identical twin prompted him to check things out further. No one can just call Christian Grey directly or indirectly since he is a billionaire now.
Charlene has been ducking me since Allen's death. I don't think Allen ever stopped investigating his birth after an event caused him to start looking into it after someone tried to kidnap him. When he got close to the truth he died in an accident at work. He got lost in the foster car system after he was put into it. Lost paperwork and retired workers didn't help matters.
Dr Sullivan
I was called to check on a patient after she stopped breathing. She is on a ventilator. She apparently was arguing with her daughter when she started gasping for air. Her daughter called it in and told us that she had been to lunch with friends that she didn't know and her mom didn't tell her who they were. At this point we have no idea why she stopped breathing. Toxicology screens show nothing. It could just be a reaction to a food allergy. Right now she's holding her own. Her brain activity is good at this point given they got to her in plenty of time to assure she had oxygen. Her daughter has been by her since she was allowed to eon her room. I have the nurses check stats on a regular basis. She is okay shape for her age, but we are covering the bases use in case.

Three days later Elena has recovered her daughter and doctors are at a loss at what happened to her.
Dr Duncan
I decided to fly back home and leave this situation alone. They will figure it out anyway and Charlene can get herself out of it I am done. I suspect Charlene had something to do with Mrs Lincoln's near death experience anyway. I was able to learn that the toxicology was clean. Charlene was always a genius at that field her skills were sought after in murder cases. She was paid very well for her skills. I know that Elena was a huge issue for Charlene and it has never changed. So I am thinking she might have had something to do with her being in the hospital now. I have no doubts she was behind this, but had no intentions to kill Elena. She just warned her off.
Charlene
I really want to make a point to Elena to leave the Grey Duncan issue alone. Her and her husband got way too involved and two people are dead because of them. I also know that Elena and Richard had separate kidnap plans and something went wrong with Richards and he died. All fingers are pointing at me as usual. I had nothing to do with the baby situation I was called away when I was getting the baby ready to go home. I was shocked to find the baby still in the NICU three days later.