Chapter Two: Welcome to Slytherin

After the feast, Isabella went with the other first years while Kianna and Mileve stayed with Corvus. Isabella watched as their head of house walked in. A man with brown hair, silver eyes, black robes with a silver lining, and the family crest of the Binns Family. Professor Corin Binns, A powerful half-blood wizard.

 "Welcome to Slytherin. We have rules here naturally, Rule Number One: Don't bully your housemates. The reason behind this rule is because our house is known as the 'dark house' and the 'death eater house' and because of some of your parents you may be subject to bullying. Rule Number Two: Never travel the halls of this castle alone. Always be in a group. and Rule Number Three: Don't get caught breaking the School Rules." Professor Corin looked at the first years before continuing. 

"The Boys dorms are to the left, Girls the Right. You look for the plaque with your name on it. First Years-Third Years are to be in bed by nine, Fourth Years-Seventh Years by eleven. Welcome to Slytherin." He paused. "Always come to my office when you are in need of help, Have a prefect take you." and then he left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kianna looked around. She peeked at the head table and saw the sorting hat talking to Professor Dumbledore?? It looked strange but it was true. She turned to see Mileve glaring at her textbook and Isabella just eating her breakfast. 'At least one of them is normal,' She thought to herself.

Kianna looked back at the head table and saw the Headmaster had a grandfatherly smile. 'Must have gotten an answer for whatever he asked I guess.'