~ Chapter 1 ~

*Sam's POV*

It was the first training of our varsity... God its hard they make you run around the court over and over again makes me dizzy... But its worth it... On the second day of our training I saw a girl who was practicing a song... She was just sitting on the bench trying to memorize the song... I came closer and I heard her voice... Its so beautiful like an angel singing for heavens hahahaha poetic... Then she saw me...

Alexa: Can I help you?
Sam: Oh! Umm... Can you tell me where the Gym is??
Alexa: Oh... Its right behind you... *Smiles* :)
Sam: Ohh!! There it is uhh thanks!!
Alexa: No prob!! :)

I can't stop looking at her is it because her hair is really black and straight or her smile make you smile everyday? Or maybe its the way her eyes is so clear you can see yourself..

Coach: Sam!! Your up!!
Sam: Okay! Coach!!

~Alexa's POV~

Weird... Why would he ask me where the Gym is if he us a varsity... Hmmm.... God this song is really hard to memorize...

Sam: Hey!! :)
Alexa: Hi
Sam: Whats with the lyrics of the song??
Alexa: Oh! This is just a song I will sing on the singing contest its a partner singing contest but I haven't found one so... I was just hoping that if I were good enough I will still be accepted...
Sam: Oh! Is this really important to you? :/
Alexa: Yeah... I need the prize money to buy my dad's medicine and pay his hospital bill... He has diabetes and its getting worse :'(
Sam: Ohh... You know with what your doing its just a try... But what if I sing with you so you could really be accepted?
Alexa: Really?! You'd do that?!!
Sam: Sure! :)

*Sam's POV*

I hugged him because of what he told me I was really happy to hear that he could be my partner in singing!! :D

*Sam's POV*

Wew... She hugged me then I fell inlove cuz she is really my type and now I really liked her...

Alexa: Lets schedule our practice tomorrow??

Oh no! I have training tomorrow... Well this is really important to her so...

Sam: Sure! :) Where do you live?
Alexa: I live in the house infront of the school come there at 1pm to rehearse see ya...

She got up her seat and walked away while smiling at me... I smiled back... And I felt like a special connection or something XD

Coach: Sam!! Your up! Go! Go! Go!!
Sam: Yes! Coach!

~Alexa's POV~

I can't wait to practice with my partner there is so many to plan I just can't wait...

Someone rang the doorbell

Alexa: Who is it?!!
Sam: Its me! Sam!
Alexa: Oh!! Come in!! So what song are we gonna sing?? Wanna suggest?! :)
Sam: Hm... Thinking Out Loud? :/
Alexa: Perfect!! Okay let's practice it... You do the melody while I do the second voice which is higher... Okay? :)

You are so pretty I can't stop looking at you... The way you open your mouth the way you snap your finger infront of my face...

Alexa: Saaaam?!!! You there?!!
Sam: Oh! Sorry!! I was just thinking out loud XD

The both of us: Hahaha!!

After 3 hours of practice

Alexa: Hey Sam...
Sam: Yea??
Alexa: Thanks again for helping me this means a lot to me...
Sam: No prob its ok... :)

Then she kissed my cheek and she said goodbye while going in their house...

Sam: Uhhh... Okay... Bye. *Blushhh*

THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! COMMENT IF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO WRITE THE 2ND CHAPTER I WOULD BE HAPPY TO... KEEP VOTING!! :)