No Practice!! No Training!!

Sam's POV

I was on my way to Alexa's house, then I saw my basketball mates on the way to the gym... I forgot!! We have a training... I told them...

Sam: Hey guys! I'm on my way to the airport because... We're going to boracay for 2 days so tell coach that I'm not going to training today okay? XD

All of them: Whatever dude...

Sam: Great!! Thanks gu-

Coach: Wait! Sam isn't the airport that way?? Why are you going this way??

Sam: Ohh... I am wrong okay bye...

Coach: We'll come with you cuz the gym is the same way where the gym is...

Sam: Oh... Okay...

Oh crapballs!!! how will I go to Alexa's house?!! Hmmm... Oh I know!!

Sam: Uhh! Coach I need to go to the boys room...

Coach: Oh... Okay... We'll go on bye...

Sam: Yeah sure coach see you in two days...

I quickly ran to Alexa's house because I'm 40 mins late...

Alexa's POV

Alexa: Hmm... Where could Sam be??

Mom: Alexa you said you have a practice with someone... If he's not coming, come with me sweetie I'm gonna visit my brother your uncle...

Alexa: Hmm... Maybe he has training today... I'm so disappointed cuz he didn't tell me... Okay mom I'll with you...

Sam's POV

I knocked on the door of Alexa...

Sam: Alexa!! Its me Sam...

After 20 mins and still no answer...

Sam: Maybe she's upset for me being late...

Alexa's POV

I can't believe his late... I'll just text him...

Sam, why are you late... My mom wanted me to go with her we're just going to my uncle's... I wish you'd tell me after you go to wherever you are... - Alexa

Alexa: Hmp...

Sam's POV

*Phone Ring*

Its a text message from Alexa!!

Ohhhhhh.... She looks angry at me... How will I apologize to her?? :(

I walked home while looking at the street then a bunch of thugs came around me they said...

Thug: Do you have shit??

Sam: Guys I don't want any trouble please...

Thug: Hey man all you have to do is place your wallet with your money in it and no trouble will happen...

Sam: I have no money on me...

Thug: Do you think we're stupid?!... Boys beat him up and take whatever you can take...

Sam: Stop!! No!!!

They punched me... Over and over again... Both of them held me while one of them was punching my gut... Til they left me lying on the street... They took my money...

Thug: This is all you got?!!

After he said that he kicked me... And I blacked-out...

Alexa's POV

We're on our way home... When I saw someone lying on the street... It's... Sam??!!!! :O...

Alexa: Sam wake up!!... Mom help me put him in the car!!

Mom: Oh my goodness...

Alexa: Hurry!!...

Mom: Okay sweetie I'm coming...

Sam's POV

After that I finally woke up and I saw Alexa... Her head was on my stomach... And she's asleep... She is cute when she sleeps... I put my hand on her face and I stared at her while she was sleeping... My head came closer to hers... Closer and closer I came to her face... Then her eyes opened and we both stared at each others eyes... Then her mom opened the door... I quickly put my head back...

Mom: Hi you must be Sam I'm Alexa's Mom...

Sam: Yes... Nice to meet you Mrs. Kahn...

Alexa put her head up and yawned...

Alexa: Hi mom...

Mom: Sweetie you look tired you better go to your room and take a rest...

Alexa: Yeah sure mom...

Alexa left the room...

Mom: You should stay here for the night...

Sam: But-

Mom: Don't worry I told your parents... They said that they are going to pick you up tomorrow morning...

Sam: Yeah... Thanks Mrs. Kahn...

Mom: Okay... Good night...

I smiled then she left the room...

Then I slept...

THANKS FOR READING PART 3 WILL COME DON'T WORRY ;)