!1!

Antoinette and her dad are currently star gazing."I see the little dipper!"The six-year old giggled excitedly.Now most kids at Antoinette's age couldn't tell the little dipper from the big dipper,or know which was east,south,north,or west by looking at the stars but Antoinette was a very fast learner.

"oh,I see it"Her dad laughed at the little girl staring up at the sky in awe.Antoinette's dad,Lewis was very happy that he and his daughter had a very strong relationship.He would do anything to protect his little girl,and,Antoinette would jump into danger for her dad without hesitation.

"god,your mother would have loved this."The man smiled sadly.'Yeah,"Toni mumbled.Toni's mom died last year of cancer.Although Toni was devastated she had to stay strong.Just like her mother.They even named a star after her!Addalyn,was the name.Her mother was just the sweetest,self-less,richest,and strongest person you'll ever meet!She would never hurt any animal,person,of any kind."hey dad?"The younger brunette asks.

"yeah,lady bug?"

"Can we go s-see her?"The girl asks.She hadn't gone to her moms grave since the funeral.To many painful memories.

"A-Are you sure?We don-"

"No,I want to."The young one says as she turns her eyes to look at her father."I want to see her."She says softly.The older man smiles sadly.

"If your really sure,"he sighs"we can go see her tomorrow."Toni smiles ear to ear."Promise?"She questions.

"Promise"The man smiles back."Alright we should get inside."The man sits up.

"Five more minutes!"The girl whines causing her dad to chuckle quietly.

"Fine,I'm gonna go make dinner."He stands up and walks away,leaving the younger girl to admire the stars.She starts looking for the star named after her mom.She then spots the brightest star of them all."Addalyn"She says to herself quietly.

Then Antoinette spots a shooting star.She gasps closes her eyes and quickly makes a wish.She wishes that people didn't treat her differently.See,at school Antoinette was always called a nerd,or spoiled brat,because she learned faster and had more things that certain kids did not have.Now Antoinette is not the bragging type,it's just because her mother was so well known and wealthy people automatically made assumptions.Lewis decided to home school her the day she came home in tears because someone brought up her mothers death and laughed at her.

Antoinette sighed as she stood up and walked into the house."Ah,there you are.I was starting to think you were gonna fall asleep out there again"Her father giggled as the short tanned girl rolled her eyes playfully.

"I made your favorite"The man smiled as the little girl jumped up and down singing the song she sings when she eats her favorite."tostios,tostios,Hot pizza rolls!"She giggled.Antoinette skips to the dinner table sits in her pink-purplish chair.Her dad comes over and sits the plate in front of her."Yay!"The girl smiles."Eat up,bath then night night song."Her dad instructed,to which the little girl nodded her head and enjoyed her pizza rolls.

Once she finished her food she headed upstairs to the bathroom in her room.Antoinette grabbed her pajama shirt with the constellations on it and a pair of shorts.She went into her bathroom showered,changed and tucked herself into bed."Dad i'm ready for night night!"She yelled.She hears her dad light foot steps come up the stairs.

"Ok,"The man smiles as he grabs the guitar beside Antoinette's nightstand.He starts playing a soft tune as the little girl sang to the beat.

'Thought i found a way'She sings like an angel.Antoinette was also interested in music and photography.

'Thought i found a way,yeah'

"Ooouuut"her dad sings.

'But you never go away'

"Never go awayy"

'So i guess i gotta stay noowww'

"Oh i hope sommme day I'll make it out of here"They sing in perfect harmony."Even if it takes,alll night or a hundred years.Need a place to hide,but I can't find one near.Wanna feel alive,outside,I can fight my fear."Its Antoinette's turn to sing the high note

'Isn't lovely,all alone,heart made of glass my mind of stone.Tear me to pieces,skin to bone.Hello welcome home.'Antoinette smiles to her self.

"Night Night bug."Her dad said as he turned off the little girls lamp and turned on her night light that showed all the planets and stars on her sealing."Night Night dad"She smiles sleepily.

"Oh,Dad."

"Yes bug"

"I seen a shooting star!"She says happily but sleepily.Her dad chuckles.

"Did you see-"

"Addalyn"They smile sadly at each other."Alright go to sleep"Her dad stands up off her bed walks out the bedroom closing the door behind him.

Antoinette turns to look at the stars out of her bedroom window.She starts to see a little figure.It has red hair...and..a shiny,body?

Antoinette turns back around and closes her eyes,smiling to herself."I'm gonna see moma"She mumbles sleepily,and is out cold.

**************************************
"What!?B-But dad you promised!"The little girl was crying.Her dad had made a promise he did not keep and Antoinette is heart broken.

"I know i'm sorry bug."Her dad knelt down in front of the pouting teary little girl."But i have to go on this mission."The man sighs.

"Ughhh!"She stomps away from her dad up the stairs in into her room slamming the door.Now her dad was shocked.It's not like his daughter to slam doors or stomp her feet,but in this case,his little girl is furious at him.The man sighs and calls over the baby sitter he has for the upset six-year old. 

"Hey,Alice.Yeah,yeah..I umm i have a mission and Antoinette is pretty upset,but,do you think you can come-..Oh yeah.Okay great!I'll see you in 20"He ends the call with a sigh.

"Bug!"He calls out for his beautiful daughter.

"Leave me alone!"The furious brunette screams.Lewis sighs as he starts to walk out the door."Alice will be here in 20!"The man reminded.The younger girl just huffed and rolled her eyes."Bye bug! Love you!"Lewis yells."Love You!"the little one yells back.No matter how upset she is at her dad,she could,never,NEVER,forget to say 'I love you'.Antoinette sighs as she hears the front door close shut."He promised"she huffs.Then she see's something go shooting by up in the afternoon sky."It is day time ,why is there a shooting star?"She asks her self.Wait-she looks closer at the 'star'.

I-It it is a girl?With red hair?"What in the outer space cocoa beans!"The girl says giggling at what she had said.The very short girl walks over to her drawing station but when she looks back out the window she see's the same figure from last night.With a bit of squinting.It was gone!Like magic!

"Toni!"She hears Alice's sweet voice."In my room!"She says.She hears feet shuffling up the stairs.The bedroom door opens slowly and reveals a tall,blond women and a short blonde beside her.

"I brought Betty with me."The woman smiles.

"Betty!"Antoinette yells happily.Betty has been her best friend since birth.The only people who call her 'Toni' is Alice,Betty,and her mom.Toni hugs the older blonde who is also taller then her.Being 3'6 at six years old,is a real challenge.

What!did I just make a new(also terrible)book!I think i dad.Also  my dad tried telling me if i don't believe i'm a good writer then i don't need to write any more....Let's just say...I almost slapped my dad,anygays till next time my loves.