chapter 2

(lmao this book is not sponsored by Raycons-)

Yesterday when I got home I got scolded from my mother for being late and all. After that we finished the family meeting and head to bed.

I change into PJs and use my phone until I fall asleep, Time skip I watch videos about Gravity Falls and the infamous demon Bill cipher during all through the video now I really know what, when, how, who, and where. 1:00 am I head to sleep with my eyes extremely tired.  What I didn't know is that through my window there was a yellow light shining until it slowly disintegrate moving out of the window frame.

Sunday morning 8AM

"Good morning hunny!" Y/n's mother screamed from the kitchen making the husband and her daughter's breakfast. "Morning.." The girl made her way to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. "Are you hungry? I made pancakes..your favorite.." she said with much more happiness than you in the mornings. "Uhh no thanks I'm just gonna change real quick and head outside." Y/n turned the other
direction.
Heading to her room. "I thought you already explored the forest and you also came late yesterday afternoon." Her mother had her hand on her hip with her dad doing the same but more bratty and with a pout. You let a confused smile mixed with concern for her dad. "Uh huh, I fell into an empty river. Also dad please don't do that again you embarrass Jesus." Her mother laughed and her dad was speechless while laughing the pain away. "I wonder where you got that sass- definitely not me!" Her dad exclaimed.

"Alright I got to go." Y/n raised her hand and waved to them. Obviously going back to her room to change.

Changing to a simple sleeve shirt with a plain f/c colored jacket, regular pants, a small backpack, and of course the shoes you have bought with all your savings; f/c Air Jordans.
(My money went to a gift card for robux then found out I wanted these shoes the day after 🙂)

Y/n's POV

I run to the door my hand probably a centimeter away from the door knob. "BE CARE FULL WITH THOSE SHOES I TECHNICALLY BOUGHT THEM BECAUSE YOU WERE A DOLLAR SHORT!!" My mother again screamed at me. "YEAH YEAH WHATEVER!"

I head down the path that once lead me back home last time. Rewatching all the videos I watched last night in my mind. Thinking about the warning about these parts of the forest. Especially Bill Cipher the root of all evil. I puff out my chest and ball up my fists as if I were on a movie with wind blowing at my hair. Putting an unstoppable, determined face, and quickly drop the act and head back to one of the shops here in Gravity Falls.

Walking down the sidewalk with other civilians here. All with strange but somehow understandable personalities. I smile to myself. I think I found my people. I now have a big toothy smile taking out my phone and my Raycons. Playing I'm ready, I skip and jump to a near diner to check it out first. I hum to the song. This song really makes me feel so much stronger  than usual.

I make it to a small random diner as requested in it had a few people doing their thing, and I walk to the front desk pausing the song. At the front I see a boy my age with slightly tan skin with blond hair wearing the employee uniform with a name tag saying: 'Hello, my name is' immediately guessing he's new on the job. "Hey! How may I help you my lady?" He said resting the palm of his hand on his cheeks with a smirk. I put on a goofy smile turning my head the other way. "Uhm haha, yeahh, do you guys have any strawberry milkshakes or possibly vitamin water..?" I ask politely tucking my hands in my pockets in nervousness from the previous interaction between us. "We actually have both love, which one ya want?" He said still having his cute smirk one hand on his hip looking at me. I've never been so nervous in my whole life. "I-I'll have the shake. How much?" He stood next to cashier doing his stuff and turning back to me. "$2.50. and if your a few cents short I'll pay it." I rolled my eyes with a smile and handed him three bucks. "Yeah right."

When I was walking to an empty table I hear the distant sound of his voice talking to another employee. Talking about having a piece of paper and a pencil.. One minute passed and a different person came with my drink. "Here is your drink and if your wondering that guy you were talking to at the front was Bill. You're welcome." He smiled and walked back to his station behind the counter. When I grabbed the cup I feel a small piece of paper getting wet from condensation. The small note said: 'Wanna meet again at the forest? So I can get to know you better ;)' I officially was red tomato I tuck my hair behind my ear and look out the window.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm still alive hehe and I'll update other books hopefully. Oh and if a specific user that's reading this I know you said you discontinued the book but... I'm interested in a lego man 😏

I'll probably make a book about it 🙃

Byeee readers!