Chapter 10: They want a war?

(Author/Red: Actually I'm not done with this story yet. This is actually what happens between chapters 7 and 8, it's a certain event that pushes 'Fallen' or Amelia towards wanting a normal life.

During this time 'Fallen' or Amelia is agreeing with  Damien or "Dark" through out this video.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. P.S. I added Madpat, who is Matpat's ego, and Natemare, who is Nate Wants to Battle's ego. Mad is with/agreeing with Damien and Amelia

Natemare, or Gem is with/agreeing with the siblings as well. Even Pewds' ego makes an appearance.)

No One's Point of View

In a far of land where demons and spirits reside a brother with his sister and friends lived. Until one day to groups of demons and spirits were at odds with each other.

One group is the green and blue eyed demons while the others were red and green as the purple eyes were with them... Well... The purple eyed group is with the green and blue eyed group...Then...

Anti's (Adrien's) Point of View

'No! We can't have a war we can't! We can't do this! Amelia, Damien, and Mad are on that side. We can't fight them, but yet the people in both of our groups wanted a war. I...

I don't agree with them, and I know Nate and I don't want a war, as well as Amelia, Damien, and Mad. Nate and I have to get them before this turns into a real blood bath.' I thought as I looked up at the group in front of Nate and I.

"What can you expect... From filthy little HEATHENS! Their whole disgusting RACE is like a... CURSE!" 'Our leader' told all of us, angered as Nate and I looked around at the group to see all of them agreeing with him.

"Their skins are Hellish Red! They're only good when Dead! They're Vermon as I said... And worse!" The leader shouted with everyone, but Nate and I, were standing, as Nate and I looked saddened at everyone.

"They're SAVAGES! SAVAGES!" Everyone in the group, but Nate and I yelled with the leader.

"Barely even human!" Pewds said as everyone else agreed.

"SAVAGES! SAVAGES!" Everyone once again yelled.

"Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me. Which means they must be evil." The leader and Pewds said, looking to Nate and I. As Nate and I looked away from the two.

"We must sound the drums of WAR!!" The leader and everyone else shouted.

"SAVAGES!! SAVAGES!!" Once again everyone yelled, but Nate and I yelled.

"Dirty Red-Skin Devils!" Pewds said to the group.

"Now we sound the drums OF WAR!" The leader said with Pewds by his side. As Nate and I looked towards the mountains and forests.

Dark's (Damien's) Point of View

I sighed looking at my little sister and a friend, as all of us were gathered around in the woods away from the green, blue, and purple eyed group. While Amelia was standing near Mad and I, as someone in the group started to speak.

"This is what we Feared. The Pale Face is a Demon. The only thing they feel at all is Greed. Beneath that milky hide, there's emptiness inside." He states to all of us.

"I wonder if they even BLEED!!" Another demon said looking in a different direction. While Amelia, Mad, and I were a bit concerned, but didn't show it.

"They're SAVAGES!  SAVAGES!" The group yelled.

"Barely even HUMAN!" The leader said to all of us as he went towards a captured green/blue eyed demon.

"SAVAGES! SAVAGES!" The group yelled, once again.

"Killers at the core."  Another demon said  sighing.

"They're different from us, which means they can't be trusted! We must sound the drums of WAR!!" The leader said, as something caught Amelia, Mad, and I's eyes.

We saw that the group was going to kill the green/blue eyed demon, we tried to stop them, yet some of them held us back.

"SAVAGES! SAVAGES!" The group yelled again.

"First we deal with this one! Then we sound the drums of WAR!" The 'leader" yelled, as he killed the captured demon, while Amelia, pulled my arm.

"Let's go kill a few men!" The leader stated with blood on his hands, with me looking in distraught, Amelia in a shocked state, with Mad having a hand on her arm looking away.

"SAVAGES! SAVAGES!" The group around us shouted.

No One's Point of View

(Author/Red: It's between the two groups now.)

"Now it's up to you, men!" The green/blue eyed demon leader shouted, as Nate and Anti backed up in a bit of shock.

"SAVAGES! SAVAGES!" That group shouted.

"Barely even HUMAN!" The two leaders said to their groups, as the five demons, who were hesitating, were now backing away.

"Now we sound the drums of WAR!!!" The two groups said as the five escaped their groups. Three of them left by flying, and the other two left by running.

Fallen's (Amelia's) Point of View

'I just hope we all make it out of here alive... Hopefully no one following us or them...'