Chapter 1

Death is a funny thing. It changes you.

It gets into your mind and eats away until it gets what it wants. It wants you to go insane. In fact it needs you to. It plays a game but you can never win. The longer you don't let it get to you the crazier you go when you let down your barrier and accept the fact that someone around you that you loved died. Only once you've let down the barrier does it attack. It waits and waits and waits and then attacks. When it does it feels like everything around you crashes and burns.

It's the same with criminals. Only this feeling is when the person they work with rats them out or they get caught. Maybe even if their partner does die. You see criminals are just like the rest of us. They feel pain. They feel remorse. They can even feel so low that they almost give up. But that's only most of them. Some just like the watch the world burn. I realise that more than ever now.

I've always been considered one of them but I like to refer to myself as a creative thinker who likes to borrow things to stay alive. Okay, yeah. I'm a criminal.

All around me is blood. Dripping from the walls, in a pool around my feet, oozing out of Eben Moore's head.

Now you may be thinking 'Who the hell is Eben Moore?' or 'What happened to him?'. You see I don't like people who can walk around the Earth without a care in the world, acting like they own it. And that is exactly why I'm running from the blue and red lights pulling up into the drive way right now.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*

(A/N)

Okay so this is my new story and I am extremely excited to start this. I've been imagining writing this for so long now I'm glad I can finally do it. No this story has nothing to do with the TV show but the name fits so perfectly with this story I had to use it.

Sorry for the shortness but this is just an introduction.

Okay well I'm gonna go now

-Meg xx