Meeting Slendy

This story will be from the -PERVY- Jeff the Killer/Jeffery Woods view and he is super -PERVY- sweet.

I walked through the woods with fresh blood splashed all over my hoodie, pants, shoes, hair, face, knife and hands. I was running from the cops becuase I was stupid and a girl called, Why am I so dumb?! I punched (what he thought was) a tree. "Ouch! What the hell?!" A strong voice yelped and gripped his knee. I looked up to see a faceless man but I also saw stitches. He did have a mouth like me but he stitched it. "Sorry, I thought you were a tree," I flushed and backed up. "It's okay and Jeffery stop thinking so negitively," He said and I growled at my real name. "Who the fuck are you? You have no right to use my name and to tell JEFF what to do," I held my knife tightly seeing tendrils now. I saw one heading to me and I froze. "It's okay Jeffery, They don't bite in fact they love you," The faceless man chuckled and the tendrils were stroking the sides of my jeans. I cringed and moved. "Stop it Slender, leave the guy alone. Come on let's get home," A guy that looked like Ash off of Pokémon said and grabbed Slender's hand placing a kiss on his cheek. This ash was bloody and scary looking. "Coming darling, See you again Jeff," Slender said and they walked away, hand in hand. I bit my lip. I don't like that Ash guy, He needs to stay off Slender. I frowned at my weird thoughts. Am I jealous? No! Wait, Hell No!! Slender looked back and smiled as if he heard my mind babble. I blushed and ran off. I found my cabin and some reason the damn door was open. I readied my knife and looked in to find a girl with Black hair, coal eyes, snow white skin, black lips, a small black dress, and heels. I saw her twirling a sharpend nail filer and smirked. I walked in and she stood. "Why are you in here?" I asked. "Slender," She said. "Say who?" I played dumb. "I saw you talking with him and wondered if you could help me hook up with him," She said. A jolt freed through me and I fitted a frown to my face. "No," I said. "Come on cutie," She pleaded getting up. "No," I repeated. "Fine, Can we try?" She whispered getting in my zone. "Try what?" I growled. "I'll show you," She smiled and wrapped her arms around neck pulling me into a big kiss. I placed my hand on her waist and the other put a knife to her neck. She moaned to my surprise. "Naughty Jeff," She said and I started to get dizzy. "What did you do to me Bitch," I growled and pressed her closer and the knife harder to her neck. "You'll feel it because it's hard," She said and her hand snaked into my pants and indeed I was hard. Damn it the women gave me those horny pills. "You bitch, your gonna get it now," I shoved her against the wall and felt her moan. "Do it, I don't care," She said slipping her clawed hand up my sweater. I smashed my cold lips to hers and slipped my hand between her legs. I am horny now what do you expect? I smiled and felt her wet panties. I slipped them over and pumped two fingers in and out. "Moan women, or you'll feel real pain," I ordered attacking her neck with kisses. She moaned and I smiled. "Keep your mouth there, it's to good," She moaned out. I abused the spot and left a hickey. She bucked her hips to mine and I groaned. "Naughty," I said. "I'm Jane, Jane the killer," She said. "Well my fine friend, I'm Jeff, Jeff the Killer," I said and she unbuckled my pants. She pulled my fingers out and got on her knees. I looked down and she pumped my shift into her mouth. I groaned and held her head, tangling my fingers in her soft hair. She was slipping her dress off slowly revealing her laced bra and panties. I pre-cam in her mouth and I pulled her off. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Take this off, it's unfair," She said and I took off my hoodie and shirt. I was completly naked while I slipped off her panties and bra. She had big breasts that I took the nipple in my mouth licking, flicking, biting and abusing it. Her hands tangled in my hair and she moaned. I took this chance to push and I took it. I smelt blood and smiled, Took her virginity. I watched her moan and honestly I thought she was a fucking goddess come to earth. I felt her closing around my shaft and my thrusts were slowing to plain fast. She cam and I pulled out cumming on my floor. "Get out," I growled dropping her. She just frowned and grabbed her things. "You were horrible, you can't even please me fast enough. You should date guys," She snarled and left. I smiled and thought back to Slendy when she said that. Honestly I hate that Ash gets him and I don't, maybe I should date guys. I admit some of those creepypastas are fucking cute but Slendy stands out. I gotta find that mansion.

~Two hours later~ •Setting is the forest looking for the mansion and it's super dark•

I sighed and leaned against (once again what he though was) a tree. I hate that Ash gets Slendy, it's unfair. Someone around me or something sighed as well. I jumped and looked up to find my crush. "Ash and I broke up," Slendy said. "So you read minds eh?" I smirked. "Yep, and that's sweet that you have a crush on me Jeffy," He said and I noticed his smile wasn't stitched, sharp teeth showed, and dried blood stained his snow white face. "Thanks and what's with the ummm....smile?" He asked. "Ash cut it open again and I can't stitch this smile by myself," He said. "Well I think you shouldn't stitch it, you look hawt like that," I blushed at my words. "Thanks, Mind if I do something?" He asked. "I don't mind at all," I said and slender took off his top and jacket. "I'm always in the damn suit and it's annoying," He streched and I blushed at his 8 packed chest. He noticed and flexed a few times. I saw he was wearing a necklace with a cross on it. I smiled and looked down at my locket. It's a picture of my family and Liu. He all the sudden pushed me down and climbed over me. "I love you Jeffery Woods, do you love me back?" He whispered against my lips. I kissed him as an answer and his necklace clinked with mine. He snaked his tongue into my mouth and I suck on it while he kissed me. He grinded against me and I groaned as his hands roamed my body. "You need to live with me at my mansion, We could do more there then we can here," He groaned when his hand went over my bulge. I smiled and he picked us up. We walked with his tendrils carrying me and me giggling. "Oh that tickles huh?" He laughed and more tendrils attacked me with tickling. I was laughing now and saw the mansion. I saw pastas every where. Each and every one of them are killers and my smile dropped when my eyes fell of Goddess of Sluts aka Jane the Killer.