The meeting

A/N I do not own Lucifer or The Vampire Diaries. That right belongs to Netflix and Julie Plec rightfully. Also video is not mine
--------------------------------------------------------------

1864

It was a sunny day and Damon had just gotten beat by his father Giuseppe and he decided to take a walk outside away from his brother for some relaxation. Now don't get him wrong he loves his little brother Stephen but sometimes he just needs some time to himself. As he was walking towards a secret place where no one but him knew he kept thinking about this girl he met and smiles. Katherine Peirce. There was something about this girl that just drew him in. Little did he know that his brother was falling under the same lure and it was this lure that would eventually kill them. As Damon kept walking to his secret spot he suddenly heard something off to his right.
'Must've been imagining it' he thought to himself
A few minutes later he heard the noise again except only this time it was louder. As he turned to his right he suddenly fell unconscious due to an infection of one of his wounds that he didn't know had reopened while he was walking. Before he hit the ground he could've sworn he felt arms cradle him and a deep baritone voice say,
"Maze, let's get him to the cave we found."
Two Hours Later
Damon groaned as he woke up to someone talking not that far away and a female voice responding.
"...we going to do with him?" he heard the female voice ask
" We're going to heal him of course Mazeikeen. Then we're going to have our fun!" he heard the voice from before
" Where am I?" He questioned
"You're in a cave my demon found." the stranger replies as he gestures to the black haired, black skinned lady to his right
'Demon?' He thinks 'ridiculous, they don't exist'
"So what happeded?' Damon asks
"Well Maze and I happened to be taking a nice evening stroll in the woods when all of a sudden you appeared all bloody and disoriented. So I decided to take you to this nice little secluded cave I found" the stranger remarked gesturing around the cave.

 So I decided to take you to this nice little secluded cave I found" the stranger remarked gesturing around the cave

Damon was amazed. This was even better then the spot that he found some 7 years ago. Damon looked down at himself and noticed that his injuries were cleaned and covered in bandages.
"My wounds. You've cleaned them." Damon realizes
"Well I couldn't very well let you bleed to death could I?" the handsome stranger responds
'Handsome!?' Damon thinks ' No no no! I can't be having these thoughts its improper.' Damon thinks
" I got to get going back to my house before my father gets angry." Damon says " but thank you for patching me up. My name is Damon what's yours?"
The man smirks a somewhat flirtatious and cocky smirk as he replies with a purr in his voice, "Lucifer Morningstar and this here is my demon Mazeikeen."
--------------------------------------------------------------
So this is a Damon/Lucifer story. As the vampire diaries includes more gore then Lucifer and going to be making some changes to Lucifers character. He'll still be the fun loving, charismatic and charming devil we all know and love but he will have a lot more powers then shown in the show such as summoning hell hounds and being able to override compulsion. Why he is able to override compulsion I'll explain a little more down the road. Hope you all enjoy this new book as I'm taking a break from the Werewolf Mate to write something different as I kind of have writers block for that story. Anyway until next time!