9.

Boy crazy Stacey

Katrina was sitting with the members of the babysitters club in Claudias room, as expected

"Sea city! One week, eight Pikes, two babysitters." Stacey was talking about her and Mary anne's new job.

"I can't believe you guys are going." Claudia sighed.

"I can't believe your dad is letting you go!" Kristy said shocked.

"Yeah, how is Richard taking it?" Dawn asked.

"Pretty good." Mary anne started.

"Um I don't think so." Katrina cut off.

"Right considering. He did make me only get one pieces, which made him feel like he was, again, exerting some measure of control." Mary anne finished.

"We'll go bikini shopping on our night off. It's be our chance to bond!" Stacey suggested.

"Really?" Mary anne asked.

"Yeah!" The two of them laughed.

"I'm so jealous. You guys get to go on a glamorous business trip, while I'll be dying of boredom in Vermont." Claudia groaned.

"You'll be with Mimi." Mary anne pointed out.

"She'll be bored too." Claudia said.

"Hey at least you're going somewhere, I'm just stuck at home all alone." Katrina sighed.

"Can't you just hang out with Sam?" Stacey smirked.

"Yeah, but I feel like he'll be super busy with the wedding and stuff." Katrina said sadly.

"Speaking of the wedding, it has turned my mother into the most basic person to ever live." Kristy complained making Katrina chuckle.

"Flutes or sauces? Roses or orchids? It's like talking to a brides magazines from the 1950s." Kristy ranted.

"At least she's not obsessively looking for dates on Tinder." Dawn compared and the girls looked at her confused.

"Sharon swipes right on everyone. Its why I can't leave her alone." Dawn explained.

"Well my dad will be at home and vulnerable." Mary anne added.

"Say no more, the game is afoot. Project parents trap starts now." Dawn said and the two of them started to do their hand shake.

"Okay before we get into all of that. Let's lay out some ground rules. The BSC code of conduct." Kristy started.

"Oh brother." Claudia groaned.

"No texting during sitting hours. We can't afford any distractions. And be hyper-vigilant with sunscreen application. And most importantly..." Kristy explained.