~12

I cover my mouth in shock as almost thousand people stood in my house.

"It's my birthday huh, how did I forget that." I throw my hands.

"Surprise baby." A familiar smooth voice said I turn to see mom dad and Niall.

"Oh my god!!" I hug them tight in tears as music starts.

"You guys! How? When?"

"Well we woke up three days ago and wanted to surprise you." Niall said.

"Awe thank you."

"Happy birthday sweetie." Dad kiss my cheek making me giggle. "Go have fun."

"Love!" Eleanor runs up to hug me.

"Happy birthday!" Perrie said.

"I totally forgot!" I said making them  laugh.

"Come on harry wants to see you." Eleanor pull me but I jerk my hand away.

"I don't wanna see him." I shook my head.

"Why?"

"Come on I will tell you in my room." I said. I start telling them everything while I change into a maroon dress and white heels.

"No fucking way." Perrie whisper I nod.

"Listen let's not make this ruin the party let's go." I said walking out.

"This party is sick."

"Now it's time for the surprise to the birthday girl!!!" The light went off everything went black. A bit dropped and it was familiar a sign light up The Mob my crew jump out

Everyone went insane! Like god I had to cover my ears. They started dancing the moves. But suddenly two arms grab me from behind and run up stage with the spot light on me good think they wearing mask

"Do it." Ashley's voice whisper to me, I know it. They pick me up and throw my shoes away.

Now I was in the middle with the spot light. Five of the dance crew stood behind me.

As I break dance to the beat making everyone scream louder. Soon they slide next to me doing the exact moves as we were done A light shined again.

Happy birthday Gabby.