~6

These past four weeks I've been loving this school. But...Harry and I have been...more closer He's really changing as I can see, but he still hates everyone at least He doesnt bully.

Perrie has been so distant from all of us and gangs with those sluts Cally and Rose like come on now.

"Perrie doesn't eat with us anymore?" Eleanor ask as we look at her seat with Cally and Rose, she's even changing her style and want to be slutty like them although Zayn doesnt like that.

"I guess, she can go to that cupboard Ass Cally." I said making Eleanor laugh.

"Cupboard ass why you so mean?" She said between her laughs. "But really I feel like they...faking her I know they want to manipulate her or something."

"Oh yeah and just like in the movies the mean girls will end up getting beaten...by me." I said as we high five.

"No really dont include me, I'm scared of fights." She said making me role my eyes.

"Coward." She Slap my arm. "Ow."

"Everyone please report to the messy hall to watch the cheerleader tryouts."

"Oh forgot Perrie mention about trying out but the best part is Cally Is the leader and she always pull pranks on one of the student who tryout and if she did it you will be the laughing stock for the whole year." We laugh then froze at the realization.

"Do you think they gonna prank...Perrie?" Eleanor ask.

"Fuck." I curse as it was only us who were left "lets go." I said.

We sat on the bench, as I sat next to harry and El sat her head on Louis's Lap, they really starting to open up to each other.

"You okay?" Harry holds my knee i just nod. The drums roll as the cheerleaders with pom poms and they oink uniforms. I let out an annoys sigh as Cally whispers something to Rose who looked at Perrie and nod.

Eleanor and I exchange glares. Cally started arranging everyone in lines but they all looked scared except for Perrie who I notice her spot had a red dot. My leg was trembling on the floor as Cally takes the mic.

"Hello seniors!!!" She squeak flying up her leg. I just shook my head. She kept talking shit before she moves aww from Perrie with in a minute, water with disgusting things hit Perrie from the top disgusting water went down her body.

"What the!!" I stand up with Eleanor walking down the stairs, while El walk to Perrie I went straight to Cally and throw the first punch the second then the third, I feel presence on top of my hair, I look up to see another bucket been turned before I knew it I pull Cally forward and step aside as the same disgusting water hit her body as she let out a scream. Everyone gasp. Another bucket been turned was seen on the roof but luckily the closest was Rose so I quick push her infront of me immediately the water splash on her as I duck it.

Then hall became quiet before everyone stand up chanting Go Gabby Go Gabby Go Gabby.

"Yeah!!" I high five Eleanor before we walk away living Perrie Alone.

"What the fuck just happened?" Zayn ask.

"They pranked your girl friend." I said sarcastic he rolled his eyes.

"No I mean you hitting Cally? What happened?"

"I hit Cally." I said making them laugh and Zayn chuckles.

"You so annoying."

My phone rings a message pop up making my eyes lighten up.

"Yay!! I'm sorry but I have to go!" I said running away.

Taylor plugs on the speaker as cars stood in a long traffic jam, Ehan puts on a glass with pray paints. We put on our mask as the music starts. We cannot let people know who we are.

The big six walk out they cars as I jump on top of a van so sis everyone, people started getting out they cars either looked shocked or angry.

As we danced on the cars and some on the road Ethan spray paints the glass in graffiti with our gang name The Mob. It was amazing since I'm the leader of course.

While the scenario who were on the cars jump of as the girls wearing pink dressed and mask jump up on the cars.

"The new dance crew The mob who is highly active with the most famous dance crew but the question still holds who is the mob?"

Grett Alison: they just came out of nowhere and oh my god it was amazing and beautiful

Jennifer Skip: it was just unbelievable how they reflexed and like wow

"As you can see The mob-"

"Baby you'll did it!!" Dad hugs me I grin and hug mom.

"I knew you would." Mom kiss my cheek.

"Wow like oh my." I said scrolling through Internet and it's talking about the mob all day.

"This so excited." Dad sigh I nod.

"Just hope we don't get caught and put us to jail." I said concerned

"Don't worry honey we will make sure no one find out who we are."

I nod and smiles.