teasing daddy steve

warnings: smut, daddy kink, overstimulation, pure filth, bit degradation but not really, mention of safe word, fingering, not proofread, don't proceed if those make you uncomfortable. No plot just popcorn

----------------------------------------------------

"You've been teasing me the whole day even when I keep telling you to stop." Steve's huge hand grips your face tightly but not enough to hurt you. He leans closer to your face, jaws clenched tightly as he looks at you menacingly.

"Are you that needy that you're willing to break daddy's rules?" His hold got a bit tighter which made you whimper quietly against his hold. "HUH?" He spits his words out, his other hand traveling up your thighs before gripping your cunt harshly, earning Steve another whimper from you.

"What? You're not gonna answer me? You just love breaking daddy's rules today, don't you?" He easily inserts a finger into your wet slit, letting out a condescending laugh before adding another finger. "So this is why you've been teasing me, huh? Look at how wet your cunt is."

He pulls his fingers out of your cunt before shoving them to your lips, forcing you to suck on them which you eagerly did. "So fucking eager," Steve huffs before pulling his fingers out of your mouth and back to your soaking cunt, his thumb rubbing vigorously on your clit while his long and thick fingers pump inside your slit.

"P-please, daddyy," you whine, looking at Steve with teary eyes.

Steve lets out a scoff and a laugh when you began humping his hand, begging for more so you can reach your high.

"Do you think you deserve to cum right now?" He taunts but does not stop fingering your wet cunt. "After breaking my rules, hmm?" He smirks before speeding his actions up.

"I-I'm sor-sorry daddy. Please l-let me cummm, pleeaasseee" you cry out, feeling your stomach tightening as the familiar stir inside you starts to rise.

"Aww, poor baby... Go ahead. Cum for me, princess. Cum for daddy," Steve coaxes you, slamming his lips to your drooling ones before smirking against your lips as your body shakes against his hold as you finally cum all over his hand.

"Such a needy little baby, aren't you? Daddy's needy girl?" Steve grins at your dazed expression, pushing yourself to nod at him. "T-thank you, daddy..."

Your eyes widen when Steve starts moving his fingers again, the same speed as before while his other hand pins your arms down. "N-no more, please..."

"What? You were so needy before, sweetie. What happened? I thought you wanted to cum so bad? That's why you were teasing daddy, right? Now I'm giving you all the cummies you wanted and you better fucking take each and every one of them." He hisses at you, before pressing a kiss on the side of your head. "You remember our safe word, baby?" He whispers beside your ear, smiling proudly when you nod at him. "Very good..."

He adds another finger, groaning in delight when he feels your walls clenching around his fingers. Still sensitive from your first orgasm, it didn't take long for you to reach your second one, screaming at the sensation washing over you. You feel your ears ringing as Steve doesn't stop his fingers from attacking your soaking cunt even though your body is still shaking from your second orgasm.

Your eyes roll back when you feel another wave of pleasure going through your body before you let out a squeak when he pinches your clit before slapping it slightly. "You good there, baby?" Steve teases before resuming his thrusts.

Your body almost combusts as another orgasm hits you, thighs trembling in pleasure before your head falls back in fatigue. "You're already squirting, baby... And I'm only just getting started..." He laughs before licking his fingers that are covered with your juices.

"Now let's see how many more you can take before I can start fucking you with my cock... And then we'll see how many times you can take daddy's cock"

—-

an: please save us from our sins. amen.

also, this story has been stolen from my tumblr by someone and changed steve's character into a different one and the person claimed it as theirs. anyway, that's why i decided to move my works from tumblr to this app.