1728 Docking

August 17, 1728

                                Dear brother Cyneheard,

                                                  I recently found a new land. Please bring the family, we could start a new

                                 Colony for our country. Think of Brittan.

                                                                                                       From your dearest brother,

                                                                                                                       Ed         

                        I couldn't believe  what I was hearing, well reading. Ed had actually found new land, land that would make Brittan the most powerful nation ever. Now getting my whole family on a boat to go to this new world place...... this will not be as easy as he thought. Most of the family is terrified of sinking boats. So I think I know what to do. Later that day I went to the docks to buy a boat to sail on. The cheapest one was 953 pounds. A fair price for a good, large boat. Now to get my family on the boat. My plan was to kidnap everyone in the family and put them in the brig on the new boat.

                Slowly the room in the brig got smaller and smaller. I only had my grandfather left to get. He is so old and frail it would be a piece of cake. At least thats what I thought. He ended up almost shooting me because he new that everyone was disappearing. So now that I have every one I just need to review the checklist.

Checklist-

· Food

· Fresh water

· Family

· Tools

· Belongings

· The letter

· Sextan

· Captins hat

· Sword

· Flint lock Pistol

           Ok yep got everything, so now it's time to go. I got the boat turned around and moving, so after I couldn't see the coast anymore I let everyone out. I was then almost thrown out of the boat multiple times. It sucked, I had to put everyone back in the brig until they were calmer. They weren't, all the way to the new world they were screaming at me and cursing. In the the after math of the letter it said where to meet Ed. So when I saw the land he was talking about I was just about crying. I decided that I could let everyone out of the brig now that they could see land. We finally docked at the docking point, that was when I saw Ed walk out of the thick forest just off of the beach.

I was crying and ran to see him.