Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴛ⌨︎︎

Slightly yandere kenma x black y/n

🇳 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇷  🇲 🇪 🇹 -🇨 🇲 🇹 🇪 🇲 🇳  🇫 🇹 . 🇬 🇱 🇮 🇹 🇨 🇭  🇬 🇺 🇲 

𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡...𝑖𝑡'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑡

Y/n's brown skin looked a little dull as she was about to about to break up with her boyfriend of 1 year on pico-chat she couldn't do it in person she didn't wanna say it to his face he had become to possessive of her and her life, friends, family and she had fallen in love with another first year on the team lev. Lev habiba.

For some strange reason kenma had this major issue with him. One day y/n had found him crying after receiving a huge scolding from kemma for one little mistake and no one stopped kenma from hitting lev. Y/n had came back from a walk around the school grounds because kemma wouldn't let her anywhere else when she found lev and brought him in for a hug the gray haired boy felt warmth and decided that he should try to befriend her and he did just that.

Their friendship is what broke the 2 former lovers up. It was only supposed to be a friendship, at first that's what is was but lev and y/n but had their own issues that they shared with each other which brought them together closer then her and kenma. Her brown skin glowed back to it's old vibrant color when she was around lev. Lev had a difficult decision to make tell the beautiful brown skin girl who was hugging him and running her fingers through his hair right now that he liked her more than a friend or bury his feelings down but when she confessed first he was confused but returned the feelings which lead to what was happening right now.

Y/n on the other hand felt relief. FREEDOM she felt it again but when kenma sent a text that said I'm outside let's talk about the chat you just sent me. Her whole mood dropped and decided to do it letting him inside her home the first thing he said was really I can't believe that I didn't think you would leave me and now I can't trust anyone cause you just left me?. This this why y/n broke up with him he was toxic. I'm sorry, kenma but we...this needs to be put to an end like now. He knew this would happen but not this soon but like most calm but crazy people he said you'll always be MY KITTEN Y/N.

3 months later...

Everything was cool... no drama or fights

Everyone understood what happened without y/n or kenma having to explain things, y/n had made a friend on animal crossing it was her second friend she made by herself . Lev and y/n were happy and everyone could see that training camp is where they were at rn. Y/n was playing with her friend she made online on animal crossing until she got a chat it said even though it's been 3 months I still think of your face, hell I even come to watch you sleep your still MY KITTEN. Then the online friend began to send photos of y/n in lingerie and walking with lev but his face cut or scratched out. Y/N KNEW only one person who had those old photos and had noticed her things had been going missing.

She ran as fast as she could the Nekoma room and dragged lev out and showed him everything. Lev became mad how crazy was kenma? and decided he should find out himself going into the room and punching kenma straight in the face. Kenma didn't fight back because his plan was working they held lev back from getting to kenma anymore while kenma had a Smirk on his face onto for it to wiped off with a slap to the face by his love. She told him something that made the whole room silent. Why do you have those pictures of me kenma? Where did you get them from ? Huh? Let me tell you something, listen I wish I never responded to all those desperate texts you sent me It'd be better if we never met you psychotic bitch. Even kenma was shocked this isn't how it was supposed to go suddenly he yelled out why him? any one else but why him? You are MY KITTEN. No one else's. You wanna know what kenma, because when I with you I never felt more alone and lev never leaves me to play games or ignore me for hours on end and I love him

She dropped the last bomb off the night

She was moving

And then with that everyone had something to think about

How she wished her and kenma never met

Fin (lowkey shitty but😎)