(Insert incredibly long and stupid name including something about 1D)

HI.

Incase you were wondering or are amazingly confuzzled, yes we were being sarcastic. This story  is a typical one direction fan fiction... :P enjoy our crazy story/rant and laugh a lot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: I met One Direction and I fell in Love and i Love them so much and they're awesome and i met them in this random cafe and even though im fourteen im dating one of them....

Hi! My name is Alexandria Beyonce Rosanna Leanna Banana Consweila (lol jks) but my friends call me  Alexandria Beyonce Rosanna Leanna Banana Consweila. I have long honey blonde hair with heaps of streaks in it which are all natural. Then my eyes, OMG!!!!! They are just amazingly gobsmakingly beautiful and I can't even describe them 32490809asjirfhiutgw78yre8o udiahiuw..... But I'll tell you anyway - they are a lovely shade of green with little flecks of gold and blue which just light up my whole face! I am really tanned and i am also a really pretty medium height but i have no self-confidence and i'm like really like ugly but some people say that im pretty. I want to be a popstar but my voice is so bad even though i won the talent quest for england last year.

Oh, I'm sorry - I almost forgot. I'm adopted - at least I think so... my parent's won't tell me at all! I have these really bad dreams which are black and I feel like I'm drowning in the horrors from my past... I can only get over it if I meet One Direction! EEK!!!!! OH YEAH! I forgot to tell you that I love them so much and I am going to marry them one day...

Anyways today was a Monday but its the summer so i just went to starbucks and got coffee because i love coffee and even though im 14 my parents let me do anything i want. I ordered my coffee with lots of cocoa on the top in the shape of a heart which was really cute and the barista boy winked at me but hes not as cute as one direction. 

So I sit down, day dreaming about the lovely incredibly hot boys from one direction! And then UIORO#U*(#Y*&#J One Direction walked in!!! Like, who would've guessed??? Then Louis came up to me and asked if they could sit with me. Who wouldn't disagree with them??? SO they like sit down and we talk and then they're like, "Do you want to come to our apartment ?"

"Why Yes!"

so they took me back to their apartment and suddenly Louis started crying and the rest of the boys were upstairs getting dressed even though its an apartment which has no upstairs. Then i weas like, "whats wrong?"

And Louis was like "i just broke up with my girlfriend" 

i was like "hey its okay"

and then i hugged him and we decided to watch a movie and the other boys just mysteriously disappeared. I have no idea why... then as Toy Story started to finish, Louis kissed me!!! ^#*&^T*YE HAPPINESS!! But then I pushed him away because I also like Harry Styles and im so confused about my feelings. Louis gave me a hug and then he said "i'll give you some time Alex but i really love you"

I said, "that's ok" and then I went upstairs to this newly made bed which just magically appeared. I fell asleep and had wonderful dreams...

***** DREAM **** IT'S A DREAM JUST TO TELL YOU *********

I was in darkness and like, I couldn't a see a thing. It was starting to get really, really, really scary. I mean, REALLY SCARY! I couldn't scream though, because it was a dream and so I had to just watch it happen in my mind even though it was complete darkness. I woke up screaming and Harry Styles rushed in to my side and hugged me in this super long hug and hes like "shhhhhhshshshhshshshshshshshs its ok, i got you" and then i leaned in and he kissed me!