003

That bitch wrote all over my locker like an 8th grader " London don't worry about her" billie said pulling me my eyes going white " London let's go" bill pulled me away from my locker "hi daddy" I heard Katy's high-pitched voice she latched onto billie arm kissing her I can't believe that Lil hoe.

billie pushed her away
" Katy I've been waiting to do this for a long time we are done we are over, " billie said Katy's jaw dropped I started laughing " is it because of this WHORE I should have known look at y'all matching we never did that, " Katy said " watch your mouth hoe," I said dropping my bag " what are you going to do you Nicki wanna be go claim a tree or something, " Katy said

I punched Katy in the face and grabbed her hair I was punching the back of her hair while her arms were windmilling around the lights flickered on and off lighting boomed outside I fell on top of Katy I put my hands around her neck "London no" I electrocuted her throat "I'LL KILL YOU BITCH" I yelled while she screamed for me to stop and let go but her screams just filled the joy then I got yanked away "you freaky *cough cough* you monster" I heard a horsed voice I looked at who was on top of me it was Billie I saw what was happening " what are you London" Billie said I pushed her off me and ran out the school "WaIT" I made a portal to my real mom.

"Momma momma" I yelled through the castle I saw her at her throne "yes daughter when did" my mom was cut off by my crying and my head on her lap " momma I'm a monster I desu ym srwop ot truh ytak" I cried while my mom rubbed my head " I been spying on you daughter it's going to be ok she's only jealous of your beauty you are not a monster you are something special that the world isn't ready for," my mom said picking my head up " and Billie is a very beautiful girl I'm sure if she feels strongly she'll let you explain arihda eb eht gnithgli I ownk uoy nac eb" my mom kissed my head I whipped my eyes I stood up I walked to my room I got my phone and seen billie texted me non stop.

Bil🖤: please London let's just talk I promise I will understand

Bil🖤:london I need to know if you're ok

Bil🖤: did I do something mamas

Me💕: hello bil I'm fine I just want to know if you would like to meet up so I can explain myself

Bil🖤: thank God ok I would like to meet but where are you I went to your house your mom said you weren't home

Me💕: I'm at a friends house but I have to go I talk to you later boo

Bil🖤: FaceTime later?

Me💕: sure

I put my phone on my bed " princess" I heard  a soft knock on the door I turned around and saw mary bell " it's been so long princess how have you been" Mary said hugging me " I've been good mary" I said smiling she always watched me when my mom was saving the world "I have a gift for you" Mary grabbed an outfit out of her bag

" I made it out of love," Mary said holding it to my body I smiled and realized I had to meet Billie "MARY YOUR BRILLIANT," I said changing my clothes " oh ok well I'll be on my way," Mary said leaving my room I texted Billie to start getting ready I got in the tub and hurried out I got dressed brushed my hair

I made a portal to Billie's bedroom when I exited the portal " billie"  I taped her shoulder quickly then ran my hand across her face little lighting bolts hitting her forehead she started

floating peacefully I caressed her face and kissed her lips I brought her through the portal I went into the study and placed her in the chair I sat on the desk with the darkness covering my face I ran my hand across Billie face she opened her eye...

floating peacefully I caressed her face and kissed her lips I brought her through the portal I went into the study and placed her in the chair I sat on the desk with the darkness covering my face I ran my hand across Billie face she opened her eyes " where the fukk I'm who are you" Billie said.

" it's me" I said Turing the light on " london omg where are we you look amazing but where are we" Billie said panicking " claim down we are at my real home" I said getting off the desk " what do you mean real home" Billie said " you know superhero and villains magical beast what if I told you there real and I'm on of them" I said making the lighting in my hands " your lying London I must be dreaming" billie said.

" I promise you, I can even prove it," I said " follow me," I said walking out of the study into the garden Billie following me I heard all her wows and stuff it was cute she was like a baby for the first time in a toy store " and billie my name is not London its adhira," I said "I'll show you my beast her name is Stella," I said I did my call and the ground started rumbling " London what is that," Billie said.

A 12-foot black giant wolf came running towards me Stella stopped I ran to her and petted her Billie looked like she had seen a monster " she won't hurt you" billie walked over I held her hand for reinsurance. She touched Stella's nose then Stella licked billie and she started laughing.

" come on I have so much to show you," I said gets on Stella billie hold on tight to me " up" Stella jumped high on the sky "WOOOOOO" billie yelled I blushed knowing she might not think I'm weird

Time skip

I finished showing billie everything I decided to take her to my favorite place " we are going to a place my dad took me too" I said Stella landed at a hill " this hill looks over everything" I said Stella curling up and me and billie sitting against her warm fur.

" do you find me strange"