Charity

It's been 3 days since the whole "dad" incident and if I must say I've been doing great! Since the boys were SUPER worried that he would come back we've been staying in a nearby hotel.

Liam, Niall an Harry have all been really serious about me going to the police about this but I just can't. I know what will happen. When my dad gets arrested I will have to move to London with my mom because I have no legal guardians but her. Yeah soo not happening.

I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunny day shinning through my window. The cars were driving along the roads, the sky was blue and I could see birds flyin in the pure blue sky. Wonderful.

I hurled myself out of bed to the kitchen to see that all the boys were up, dressed and munching on some cereal.

"OH LOOK WHO HAS AWOKEN!!!!" Louis stated when he layed eyes on me.

"Hello!" chorused the 4 other boys.

"hey guys why are you up so early?"

Niall was quick to respond. "Uncle Si called last night and told us we are going to this charity event thingy today. Since we haven't been getting much publicity lately. "

Liam rolled his eyes at this, showing that he didn't want anymore publicity at the moment.

This kind of struck me.

"wait so you guys are just going because you have to?"

A gaggle of nodds erupted.

"guys! This shouldn't be something that you have to do! This should be something that you're looking forward to! You're making a difference here! Be excited about it!"

One direction just stood there awkwardly. Looking at each other but refusing to make eye contact with me.

"hmph. Fine I see how it is. But I don't want to be stuck here alone all day so can I come?"

"Sure. " liam responded. "but the car comes in an hour and a half. You'd better hurry. "

I shrugged my shoulders and ran off in the DIRECTION of my room.

Picking out a cute white flowy top and some black high waisted shorts I stepped into the bathroom, shutting the door and turning on the shower.

I was in for about 5 minutes since I really only needed to wash my hair and body before stepping out and drying myself off.

Brushing through my hair and tying it up into a neat bun at the top of my head I got dressed, slipped on my gold gladiator sandals, and bounded down the stairs to hang for the next hour.

-------------------------

Nialls POV

Ugh. Really? A charity thing? I mean I know that it's a good thing but why did it have to be today? Right now I just wanted to chill out in the lounge room and hang with Nat. Is that so much to ask? Apparently.

So the thing is at a church and since I'm an atheist I think that this Is going to be pretty awkward. Just saying.

-------------

Nats POV

Eeeek we're here!!!! So maybe it's at a church and we're all most definetly NOT Christians its still charity work.

I learned that we will be helping to prepare and serve food to people who can't get it.

We walked into the kitchen and I was instantly hit with a waft of delicious smells.

"oh my gosh it smells so good!" I exclaimed.

The kitchen crew all snickered as we lounged in.

A tall lady with long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail came forward and smiled at us.

She looked about 18 or 19. Not much older than me.

"hi! I'm Melissa and I'm the leader person of this luncheon!" she smiled at us and shook each of our hands.

"hey!" I said "I'm Nat and this is Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis. "

"Hello!" they all chorused.

-------------------------

We had prepared a couple pounds of spaghetti and were linning it up on tables as people started to walk in and line up with plates and utensils.

I was in charge of scooping noodles onto the plates and what i saw really stuck a needle in my heart...

-----------------

To be continued....

K so this is a bit of a filler chapter but whatevs right?

Talk to y'all soon!

~xxxxxxx