Chapter 1 - intro

Everybody must be thinking who the hell am I, right? Well let me tell you my boring story. I am Katana Amethyst Hyacinth Mcnamara Lee, 16 years in existence in this world, 5'6" in height, grayish blue eyes, I love martial arts, I'm adventurous, and athletic.

Having a harsh facade is very tiring. Its a must to feel nothing even if you're bursting inside. Don't get me wrong when I say I love what I'm doing but it gets to the point where you what to be something else.

I don't have a nice childhood, I'm an abandoned child, thrown in the sidewalk like a garbage by my so called parents. The greatest thing happened to me is my brothers, they raised me even if they to, have nothing in life, they have the same fate as me, abandoned. Growing up with fifteen brothers is wonderful (note my sarcasm) but I owe my life to them, without them maybe I'm a flying angel by now.

By the time I reached four years old I'd say that miracles do happen. We (by we I meant me and my fifteen brothers) met two people who we call as of today and in the future our itay and inay, they gave us the love that our parents denied. Actually they gave us more than we deserved. They gave us food, clothes, and education in return they want us to be their children.

Our itay, Kilian Hades Del Savo Lee is the Chief of an organization under United Nations which handle crimes around the world that their law enforcers (i.e. Police, Military personnel, SWAT, FBI, CIA, Navy Seal and etc.) can't handle. SAGA or Special Armed Group and Associations is the organization that is led by my itay up until now, it is divided into four sectors ranging from their skills, capabilities and knowledge:

Alpha Unit, the best among the best, trained and skilled to surpass any obstacles and tragedy, crafted to perfection. Their training is the worst among the four sectors. They have heightened hearing, sight, reflexes, and knowledge due to the severe trainings they have undergone. They have gold tattoos in their body.

Beta Unit works under the Alphas as the doctors, bomb specialists, terrain specialists, undercover agents, informants, spies, decoders, hackers, biologists, chemists, engineers, and etc. They have silver tattoos.

Charlie Unit, they work inside the Association, they serve as the connection of the SAGA and all the countries under United Nations. They have bronze tattoos.

And lastly the Delta Unit, they cover the tracks of all the unit making sure the confidentiality of the Association, and also the cleanup crew for the mess that the other units left behind. They have regular black tattoos that the SAGA'S officiated, only they can have that kind of insignia.

Our inay, Hyacinth Persephone Gray Lee is a retired SAGA official, pinag retire na siya ni itay para daw hindi siya mapagod ng husto (pagibig nga naman), my inay is now a renowned gynecologist, she is also the owner of Lee University. Mas focus si inay sa pagiging CEO nya kaysa sa pagiging gynecology nya dahil sawa na daw siyang makakita ng ........ (alam nyo na kung ano man yun).

Being a part of SAGA is a honor. I have no regrets to what I am today. Having blood on your hands taints your innocence. Pulling the trigger seems wrong but it has a good outcome and it's for the safety of many. Conscience is not on our to-do list. You can't kill if you have that but if you do your sanity hangs on a thin thread. For what we've been thru everyday problems of normal people is like a walk in the park for us.

You must be intrigue on which of the four sectors I belong to well.....

I am one of the ALPHAS......

~~~

Mixed emotions...

Sorry for the grammar and all...