Worried

"Chase will you please stop doing that? You're freaking me out." 

        I barely even registered Bree's words as she spoke them to me. I was so focused on reciting as many things as I could find on MPD. I can't stand not doing it, I'm Chase, I have to know everything. 

        When I started talking faster and louder was when Bree made me stop. I guess I have enough information but I'm still stressing. This thing is just something to make me even more different from everyone else. A person who turns into someone else? Unbelievable, literally. 

        "Bree! You know what will happen if this gets around at school! What do I do?" I ask her, obviously panicked. Bree was the only one I could confide in who wouldn't judge or make fun of me and that's what I needed. 

        "I don't think anything will get around school if it hasn't already." Bree's voice was calm and distracted, because of the fact that she was in the hospital bed next to me. Bree wouldn't tell me why she was there and she told me just not to worry about it. Of course, I am worried about her but she was pressing me with a bunch of questions. 

        "Bree, what really happened tonight?" I spoke of what was on my mind this whole time. I am so confused and frustrated with all that's going on around me that I can't think. The overwhelming haze was taking over my usually genius mind. Did they give me sedatives? 

"Chase, don't worry about it. I told you, I fell and hit my head on the sidewalk." 

        I obviously knew Bree was lying but I didn't push. Pushing makes things worse and then people will get mad and my state of mind will resort to that of Spike. Spike is just another reason for people to think I'm insane so let's not deal with that right now. 

        "Bree, I'm going to go to the bathroom." Bree just nods her head, having no suspicions at all of me cutting into my own flesh. 

        When I safely make it into the bathroom I search for something I can use. It finally hits me, I'm in the mental ward, Bree was here for support. I pull on my hair, the overwhelming urge to hurt myself becoming stronger and stronger as the moments tick by. 

        Finally, I just break down and cry. 

        "Nobody wants a lame ass like you, dipshit." I mumble to myself. I'm going completely insane, my sanity slipping from between my fingers. I tug and tug harder on my hair until it comes out in chunks. There is so much that needs to be done.

         I wish I could just die. 

Ta-da! There's your update! So sorry for not updating in a while, I'm a bit behind on schoolwork and I hate to say it but school comes first. I love you all!! Sorry its short, enjoy!