Chapter 3: *Time lapse* (Part 1)

Alright in this chapter and the next one it contains little short memories that lead up to the point when Espin is a teen.
K enjoy!!

Here's what Mike looks like:
Age: 24
(Espin's age: 2)

Here's what Mike looks like:Age: 24(Espin's age: 2)

I know thats around Xero era but I love this look!

*2 years later*

 Mike

   I sighed and smiled at the same time as I walked out of the laundry room carrying a basket of freshly dried laundry.
It's that day again!
Deep down I honestly love doing laundry, just the smell and warmth of the clothing is so good!! and the folding is so much fun! Folding and piling and putting away into the drawers and closets🤗.
Of course my band members tease me A LOT because I love doing laundry but I don't really care,
Heck I mean we always tease each other about something,
Under all that rapping and screaming we are actually a pretty funny band,
Such jokesters and pranksters to each other and random people🤣.
Mostly Chester is like that though but I love it,
I love messing with people with Chester.
One time we pranked Brad by saying he got a letter from that German interviewer lady who Brad was SO flirting with,
Boy was he fanboying that day😂
When he found out it was fake he literally skinned our hides.
But he forgave us,
A year later...

   I set the basket down on the couch and began the folding of the clothes while softly humming one of my favorite songs.
*Hums a little while folding a shirt*
"Espin? Can you come in here and help daddy please?" I called not stopping my folding,
last I checked she was in the kitchen playing on the floor, she was tripping about how you can slide on the polished floors.
She's a ball of energy that kid, makes me think she's Chester's kid😂

   "Espin?" I called again, usually she'd be running her way to me but today I didn't hear anything, which scared me.
This isn't like her and she's the type to be trouble at times, like bad trouble...
I had to run after her cause she was running down my driveway last week!
I swear if she does that again it's time out time!

   I dropped my halfway folded jeans back into the basket to go search for her
"Espin?!" I called walking all through the kitchen and other rooms,
But just as I was passing the entertainment room I heard a small giggle which made me freeze in my tracks.

   Slowly I turned,
Looked,
And saw a blanket on the floor with movement underneath.
*Sighs* ugh that little sneaker...
I'm just glad she's ok and not running to the streets like she did last time.

   I tip toed my way there,
Took the blanket in my hands and-
*Yanks it up* "Gotcha!" I said seeing that little brown haired girl giggling like crazy.
She slowly moved onto her back from laying on her stomach and she stared at me with those big brown eyes and wide smile with small teeth.
She was so adorable,
With her little hair in two pigtails,
Her big smile that could turn any stone heart to dust,
Her cute Barbie outfit and her little pink ballerina tutu that she REFUSES to take off😂.
*Smiles* that's Espin, and she is my adorable little princess.