Chapter 3 Abyss Watchers

"What do you mean NO!" Vader said then left. "Meliodas go find him we need his help."Bartra said. When Meliodas goes after him he sees him get attacked and wounded badly by eight people when they start to teleport away one says "Aldrich Devour of Gods has elizabeth." Then one gets knocked out of the teleport circle by Vader who is bleeding badly hit him and now both are out cold. They bring Vader to his bed where they try to stop the bleeding and brought the guy to the dungeon and when the door shut he woke up and said "The Abyss Watchers will not stop." Then he laughs in this weird laugh. Meliodas is watch over Vader thinking to himself "it's my fault for what they did to you." Then he wakes up and calls out " Karla bring me the potion." and a lady Walks in and gives him a bottle of stuff and as he drinks it the slash through his chest began to heal. Then he gets up ignoring Meliodas and walks to the cell that the Abyss Watcher is in and said "Hawkwood that was a great plan you made there." He said to the guy "Well the Abyss Watchers will always follow you Lord of Hollows we just need to make a show for the Lords of Cinder."Hawkwood said. Vader opened the cell to let him out and asked "Do you have the potion." "Yes my Lord." The walk to the throne room and Vader summoned Karla to him and made a portal appear he sticks his hand in it and he grabs a soul and he said to Karla to get the body of the soul and they walk out of the throne room and Ban walks in "Where have you been Ban." Meliodas said "I was watching a old castle for Vader, where is he anyway I need to talk with him." Ban said. Hawkwood walks in and asks "Where is Vader?" He finished talking right as soon as Vader gets thrown though the door and the get ready for a fight when he says "No wait don't fight." Then Ban realized who threw him and ran to her and says "Elaine (Directed to Vader) how did you bring her back to life how ever you did it thank you." then He got up and walked out to the balcony and stood on it and Jumped on a Wyvern as it flew by and he was trying to divert it from the castle. Then he made it crash into a mountain and he was walking away when he comes across this Table with weird markings on the complete stone table.