The Unexpected Return

Pant pant pant. I did not know it was possible to lose that much breath in 10 seconds. Now I wished that my best friend, (possibly ex-best friend) was with me now. 

But, Abby had moved to Minnesota just yesterday. And I was stuck in probably the worst situation in the world. 

I had just finished gym ( The 6th hour out of 9 not including homeroom because it is only 20 minutes) when I heard the scream. The hair-raising, horrible, send-chills-down-your-spine-kind of scream. 

I looked around the locker room, but inhaled a load of perfume, and started coughing, which did not help my asthma attack that I was in the middle of.

 All of a sudden, everyone was rushing around the girl's locker room door, trying to get in and out at the same time. I struggled, but I eventually shoved myself through the door, trying to get to my gym locker, which had my inhaler in it.

 I tried looking through the crowd to see what was going on because everyone who actually saw what was going on, was to busy screaming their head off and trying to frantically push themself out of the tight circle everyone had formed instead of telling anyone what was going on. 

As soon as I saw who, or what, was laying on the floor in the middle of the room, I screamed, and fainted.