Abby's Appetite

Looked to where the blood lead to on my body, and I saw that it lead to my left arm.

This didn't freak me out too much, because it was just a bite to the arm. It can't hurt me too much, right?

But, when I got up, I lifted up my sleeve, and I nearly fainted again at the sight of it.

There was a huge curved mouth-shaped gash on my arm, about how large Abby's mouth seemed to be. 

It was gushing blood, and forming around the gash was stone grey skin forming.

I rushed to the bubbler and quickly washed out my wound.

I felt a big hand on my shoulder, spun around,  and Julian was standing there.

¨Need any help?¨ He asked, which I found funny, considering everyone was rushing out of the locker room at the sight of someone being bit, afraid they were next on Abby's menu.

¨Actually,¨ I said ¨Could you quickly grab one of those shirts over there?¨

He went over to where there was a pile of shirts. Some of the girls were in mid-change when Abby came through.

They quickly finished when the boys came in to see what was going on, leaving their gym clothes on the floor.

When he came back, I decided to put my acting skills to work.¨BLARRRRGGG¨ I said, causing him to scream like a little 2-year-old.

I immediately began bursting into laughter, which caused him to have the funniest pouty face.

While he was standing there and I was laughing at my cruel joke, Abby worked up another appetite.

 But this time, it was for the opposite gender.

¨Go ahead laugh all you want, I'll just make my way to the door now.¨ He said sarcastically.

¨We both know you don't want to leave,¨ I said while stifling another laugh.

¨We both know AAAAAHHH¨ He screamed. 

Abby had struck again.

¨omigod omigod omigod¨ I kept on saying as I was fumbling around for the right supplies to make sure he had a good chance of staying human after he got bitten.

When I finally got to him, I rolled him over because he had fallen over from the pain of being bitten, which was conveniently right below his private part.

I shook him, then realized I had to take his pants off to help him. And then, he fainted.

But you can't just take a man's pants off without permission. That would just be weird. But then again, there was nothing that wasn't weird in this situation.

When I finally found the courage to keep working at his belt, he looked at me, and I blushed, and then realized how this might look, because he had just fainted for 10 seconds.

Slowly, he nodded and tried getting up, in fear of Abby taking more of him in her mouth, but winced from the pain of the wound.

I rushed over to him, determined to help him get up.

After all, we were both sick of Abby.

After helping him up, we looked into each other's eyes.

After 20 seconds, he put his hand on his neck, not taking his other arm off me, and said,¨We should probably get to the nurse's office.¨

¨First,¨ I said, unaware of what his response might be, said awkwardly,¨you umm have to take your pants off so we can wash that wound.¨

He cleared his throat and took off his sweats.

Julians POV

As I took off my pants, I caught her staring, which made my ego soar.

I chuckled under my breath, causing her to clear her throat and turn away. I definitely was gifted lower down in that region.

She looked so cute.

WAIT, WHAT? Bad Julian! You already have a girlfriend! I thought to myself.

As I told her that she could turn around, she spun around, looking at the gash. 

I didn't really know Abby very well, but I never took her as the feisty type.

She took my middle thigh and started treating my cut, which hurt. "Would you mind going a little softer? I just got bit you know,"

"Well sorry, not my fault that you don't know how to take a little pain."

I scoffed. I was always being tackled in football, and I was the captain of the team.

As she took care of my cut, her hair hung in my face and it tickled my nose, so I sneezed on her. I moved her hair behind her hair, and she turned to face me. I pulled her close and almost kissed her when my girlfriend walked in.

Great.