Home or hell

After a long day at school I return home. "Foods on the counter, I wouldn't eat if I were you fatass" my brother Luis says walking towards the kitchen. "I'll eat it. Fuck off fag." I say grabbing a bowl and filling it with warm macaroni. I grab a fork and start eating. After I was done I washed the dishes and went into the bathroom and tied up my hair. The word  Fatass kept repeating in my head as I kneeled in front of my toilet and shoved my fingers in my throat. I heard splashed going into the water and relief flow through my body. "I'll be skinny." I whispered before getting up. I let my black hair down and walked into my room and changed into some black tights and a neon pink shirt and threw a black hoodie on with the words Black Veil Brides and their logo on. I put on my black vans and tied my hair in a messy bun. "Hi Mila." My dad said blankly. "Where you going?" He asked. "Running." I rolled my eyes. I opened the door and the cool weather calmed me. I walked to the driveway and saw my boyfriend walking down the street. "Shit." I whispered and starting jogging the opposite way. I wish my dad would let me be near boys. I thought. I ran for a while and got outta breath and squatted for a minute. "Milaaa" I heard someone sing. I got up to see my boyfriend. "Hey," I said "what's up?" "Nothing much." He answered. I went to hug him but I was sweaty. "You can't hug me now?" He asked . "I'm all sweaty." I complained. He shrugged and picked me up in his arms. "Like I care?" He said flipping his hair. I bit my lip and kissed him. "Why am I so lucky?" I asked and kissed him again.