Chapter 11

Yoongi

He didn't know how to explain what he was feeling while wandering through the canned food aisle at the grocery store. Seokjin was pushing the cart leisurely as Yoongi was staring blankly at soups. Seokjin looked at the younger man curiously as he grabbed some canned fruits for you and put them in the cart. Yoongi frowned slightly and touched the dark bruise on his neck from your mouth draining the blood from him as though it were the sweetest nectar and you were a starving butterfly. Just the thought of your mouth sent a chill through his body and filled him with such a longing he didn't understand how he was still so far from you. You were in his blood, burning so hotly that his usually pale white skin was pink. "Yoongi.... Is everything alright?"

He looked at the older man confused as to why he would even think something was wrong. He finally had you after a long 18 months of waiting, vying for your attention and care more than the blood needed to sustain him. He had lied to everyone about how long he's felt this but it was for the best. He knew the others wouldn't put up with this for a whole year so after the first one passed, he dropped the facade and allowed himself to freely express everything to the boys, his brothers, as much as he could. Yoongi was drawn back to reality when heard the speaker come on announcing a spill in aisle 8 and he simply nodded, a small smile playing on his lips before he put his mask back on. Showing his emotions had always been a weakness, especially in the Min household and hiding them had become second nature to him. Seokjin raised an eyebrow and nodded, satisfied with his answer.

"Do you know what Areira likes to eat? It's been a month but I still don't know what she likes other than desserts and fruit." Seokjin walked down the aisles slowly, looking at everything with skeptical eyes.

Yoongi thought hard as he looked at the shelves of various flavors of cakes, brownies and cookies. "I think she likes these but unfortunately I'm just as clueless as you are. Maybe Taehyung would know since they're best friends."

Seokjin stopped the cart and looked at Yoongi carefully. "Are you sure that's all they are?"

Yoongi fought back the flare of anger he felt at the thought of any other man touching you and nodded slowly, pulling out his cell. "I'm sure, he wouldn't do that to me." He dialed Taehyung's number quickly, thinking over Seokjin's words then shrugged indifferently at the look he was receiving. "She's not his type anyway."

"I'm gay and would still think about it, Yoongi." Seokjin sighed at the glare he earned from saying that but watched as his friend's face grew confused. "No answer?"

Yoongi shook his head slowly then tried calling him again. This time he was sent to voicemail. "You try him, I think he's mad at me or something." Yoongi's voice was distant and small. He didn't think he did anything to make Taehyung upset with him. Maybe Jin was right and he liked Areira too but that would be too complicated and neither of them liked complex things. He watched as Seokjin tried to call him only to get no answer either.

"Maybe he's just in one of his moods because I know I haven't done anything to make him mad at me. We'll see when we get home alright? Call Jungkook and see if they came back home yet." Seokjin suggested but the anger Yoongi felt from this morning came flooding back at the thought of the young wolf sleeping with his girlfriend. He held it back in front of you but he didn't plan on letting it go any time soon. Seokjin watched him then sighed and called him himself. "Kookie, did Tae and Areira get back yet?" There was a long pause and Yoongi looked at the older boy, his expression full of both fear and anger. Yoongi furrowed his brows and waited for him to speak again. "Why did you leave her with him if he was like that? Why the hell is he acting like this again?"

Yoongi's heart fell. Taehyung was in one of his moods after all. The last time he was in one the girl he was with was killed in the cruelest way.

"What do you mean there aren't any noises coming from the room? We just tried calling him." Seokjin was making a beeline to the self check out and Yoongi followed closely behind. "You hear what? Is he trying to drown her or something? Yoongi has he ever used water to kill someone yet?"