Episode 3

I tried sleeping all through that Saturday night but sleep refused to come, each time I close my eyes to catch some sleep, I ended up having fears with my heart beating so heavily that my eyes were wide open and several thoughts going through my mind till the next day. I couldn't go to church on Sunday and I was on my bed still thinking.

"Whyhas Bimpe not called me back since?"
"I just hope it's not what I am thinking?"
"I hope Henry hasn't killed Bimpe and her daughter out of anger?
"Or maybe he has chased both of them out of the house?"
"I just can't imagine what will happen when this whole thing blow out to open?"
"Onihaxy, this is your world crumbling right before you"
"What do I do now?"
"Who do I turn to now?"
"Should I open up to Segun?"
"I am so sure that he is going have a positive suggestion and a way out "
"But how is hegoing to feel when he realized that I have been hiding things from him all this while?"
"I am sure he will definitely forgive me"
"I think it's better to spill everything out to him so that I won't be alone in this situation"
"But how do I express myself when I have already sworn an oath with Bimpe?"
"This is death knocking on the door Onihaxy"
"But of what need is it for me to be alive if everything spilled out to the public and I ended up loosing my dearest Betty?"
"I am even sure of it that Henry will hire assassin to murder me when he discovers that I am Daniella's father"
"Opening up to betty isn't even an option"
"She might kill herself on hearing this"

It was a very tough and hard decision for me but I heard no choice, the whole world appeared crumbling and it appeared like I have nothing else to hold on to. I was all alone in my problems and it looked like there would never be a way out for me. I made up my mind that I was going to share my problems with my only friend Segun whom we have been into this mess together right from onset. I recharged my phone online and I was about to call Segun when my phone began to ring, I looked at the screen and it was a call from Benita. Reluctantly, I picked up the call.

ME: hello Benita.

BENITA: hi Onihaxy, how is your weekend going?

ME: fine, and yours?

BENITA: fine too. I'm bored here at home and I wanted to come to your place, so I said I should inform you.

ME: **cracked voice** eeyah, I am not at home right now, I am somewhere on the island for a friend's birthday.

BENITA: ok. ButOnihaxy, why is your voice cracking somehow?

ME: its cough and cold.

BENITA: Are you sure?

ME: yes.

BENITA: ok dear, please take some drugs.

ME: thanks dear.

BENITA: but you will be coming home tonight right?

ME: I am not too sure of that yet. It's likely that I will be on the island till tomorrow morning and I will be going to work from there.

BENITA: hmmmmmm, you have started avoiding me again abi?

ME: haba Benita, it's not like that. I have already planned how I was going to spend the weekend. I wish you have informed me before now; I would have stayed at home because of you.

BENITA: alright dear, I will visit you next weekend then, since your bank and your mummy refused to retain me.

ME: it's not like that jaree. There is too much of politics in that place,if you aren't really connected to top bosses, retention after projects is always difficult.

BENITA: hmmmm, but do I still have hope?. I mean, is it still possible for the bank to absorb more people?

ME: I can't really say, but it's possible. I will find out when I get back to work tomorrow morning.