Chapter 3: Percy

I was sleeping a calm dreamless sleep. It was very unusual because it felt like a calm before storm. And I was not wrong. I woke up to Harry muttering things and shaking. He was probably having a nightmare, so being the nice seaweed brain I am, I went and woke him up.

"Wake up Harry!" I say. "I don't know what are you dreaming but you aren't there."

And believe it or not it worked. He woke up his hair matted with sweat and tears in his eyes. His hand found his glasses and he wore them muttering a small thank you.

I raised my eyebrows and asked, "what happened? Are you fine?" He looked like he wanted to say something but held himself back and said, "Nothing I am fine." Then he smiled and said "can you help me cook breakfast?"

I again raised my eyebrows and asked, "Do you cook breakfast for the Dursley's?" Harry just nodded and went to freshen up. After that I also freshened up and together we went to cook an excellent batch of pancakes. Surprisingly Aunt Petunia was already up making breakfast. She saw and smiled saying, "Oh you are up? Go sit I will call once breakfast is ready." Harry looked bummed out but nodded and we went to sit on the couch present in the living room.

The way Aunt Petunia smiled was so sickly sweet  it reminded me of Medusa. I shivered remembering the day we met her in that place and I sliced of her head with the help of Annabeth and Grover. Thinking of Grover I remembered the day I first got to know about the empathy link between us and stifled a laugh as I say the image of him wearing a wedding dress. 

I felt someone call my name then shake my shoulder. I turned to see Harry looking at me with a worried expression. "Are you fine?" he asked. "You were making an expression of dread, pride and made a funny face all at once." I chuckled and said, "Nothing, just thinking."

He nodded satisfied. Just for the sake of starting a conversation, I asked, "Which school do you go to Harry?" Just as he was about to reply, two owls flew in and I internally groaned.

Seriously Athena, I thought. Let me just enjoy my vacations. Thunder rumbled in the distance and I could almost hear Annabeth say, Mom don't be so over-protective. I almost chuckled at the thought right before a black owl came and started pecking me all over.

When they stopped, Harry laughed before gasping. I turned the letter in my hand and asked, "What happened?" "You never told me you were a wizard." He said. 

I waited to process the information then laughed. "You mean like pointy hats, Sticks and people shouting abracadabra, I think not." In response Harry just took out a stick and whispered Lumos under his breath. The tip of his stick lit up. "Wicked." was all I could say.

"Good thing  the owl arrived." he said. "I will explain everything once my friend's parents come here. And yes, one more thing, You will come to Hogwarts for a whole year with us."

I didn't comment on the name, thinking just one thing before a flurry of red swarmed my vision and smoke covered the whole room.

Annabeth is gonna kill me.

A/N

Thanks everyone who is reading this book and sorry for the late update. This book is also currently #2 in percabeth

Thanks to everyone