Reaction

" Izumi , Izuku is gone " Toshinori said trying his best to look sad.

" What !! That can't be Izuku is too timid to leave " Izumi said.

" He was kidnapped by a Villain Izumi , we don't think he survived " Toshinori said with sadness but on the inside he was celebrating.

" T-That wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to live his life like any quirkless reject then I come to the rescue. We would fall in love and marry and have many kids." Izumi said.

A/N : Yo hook me with that pot your using .

After Inko heard about Izuku , she was devastated considering the way she treated him would have seemed different.

" Toshi , we're horrible parents . We should have treated him normally like any other person but we let our ego get the better part of us , now his gone" Toshinori was at the least surprised. Wasn't she the woman who beat him for small silly things now she's all crying for her child.

" He was quirkless why do you care " Toshinori said.

" But Toshi , weren't you once quirkless surely you could understand him more. " Inko said.

" He was a failure nothing less nothing more and worst of all the son of my arch nemesis , the one who killed my master " He shouted.

A/N : You never know how important something is until you lose it .

America

" Sweetie we need to talk " Rei told her daughter.

" Yes mom ?" Shoko asked.

" Izuku was kidnapped by a Villain. " Rei said.

" What !! But why Izuku he would be the last one to be kidnapped " Shoko asked tears threatening to fall.

" I know I know sweetie but we will look for him and I promise to find him. " Rei reassured his daughter.

" Mom , please can you give me space ? " Shoko asked.

" Sure sweetie " She said before exiting her daughters room.

" Please anyone whose hearing me , please protect my Icchan " Shoko prayed while tears fell down.