Ch:3 (Rewrite)

We're...... In the Past?!?!

Sorry for the long wait. 2021 is not a good start for me. Hope y'all enjoy the new chapter! (° w °)
________________________________________________________

[(kid)Toshi's POV.]

I groan. Feeling the pain all over my body with headache as an addition to it. I got blinded by the brightness of the light, took me a few blinks to adjust my eyes, and the first thing i know is that i was lying on a bed.

I sit up and look around, knowing i was in the clinic or something?

'Hn? Probably i'm in Katsuma-sensei's clinic again.' I thought in my mind. Thats when the events happened yesterday. 'That right! The battle! Maybe it ends.... but somethings doesn't add up here.... Wait. Amaki!'

I quivkly scan the room. When i look to my left, spoting her, some bandages wraped around her left arm, one on her knees. But she's sleeping soundly. "Thank goodness she's safe" i muttered silently.

I heard the door open, i looked to the person who come in and saw Mr. Aizawa, Mr. Nezu, Midnight, and... All Might?! 'Is that. All Might?! The previous Symbol of Peace?! I-i thought he died 6 years ago?! Is this a villain's quirk or something?' Hundreds of tought are flowing trough my mind.

[3rd. POV:]

The 10th holder begain to mutter. Meanwhile the adults standing there sweatdroped to the boy.

'Why do i have a feeling that his somewhat related to young midoriya?' All Might thought. But his thoughts was cut of when Aizawa clear his throat to gain the kid's attention.

The brunette stop on his muttering and look back to the adults in the room.

"Now that settled. We should wait for your friend to wake up and have breakfast." The white bear-mouse-cat-like principal said to the boy, witch he nods.

Less than an hour, the purple-haired girl woke up. She look around the room and saw the adults near the window seat, talking.

"H-hey Toshi whe-where are we? And who are them?" Amaki asked the tenth user.

"O-oh! G-good m-morning Amaki-kun." He said. Reaching her a tray of food. "Here, have breakfast first."

"Thanks. But you still don't answer my question tho." The purplette says while she grab a pice of bread and dip to the cup of coffee.

"Well.. how do i put this... i think we're back in the past." He said. This made the girl almost choke the bread she's eating.

She then jerk her head facing the brunette, her golden yellow eyes are wided by the boy said. "Your joking... right?" She ask. He shook his head 'no', then her eyes went wide. "What?! You serious?! But how?!" She wisper-shout.

He was about to about to answer when Nezu called them. "Oh your awake. Thats good. Please finish your food and go to room 167. For further interigation." He said as he hop off the chair and walk to the door.

The purple haired girl sends glares towards to the shy boy. "This conversation is not over!" She said, eating her meal faster to her mouth.

 "This conversation is not over!" She said, eating her meal faster to her mouth