ships ↠ m.osamu

your boyfriend of 2 years, osamu, came out of your old bedroom holding a journal, looking slightly worn from use over the years.

"[y/n], what is this?"

you nervously chuckled, "i- that's an old, uh, journal of mine,"

"i've seen its contents. it's much more than an old journal of yours."

"fine, it's my shipping journal. how much of it did you read?"

"the first page."

"ah."

"why were there notes on how to get tsumu and kita-san together?"

"...i shipped them?"

"who else did you ship?"

"literally anybody."

"who'd you ship me with?" he asked. "yourself?" osamu added with a teasing smile.

"suna." you replied without any hesitation.

"wh- why him?!"

"your dynamics were beautiful. in the first few months of being your girlfriend, my thoughts were pretty much an endless loop of 'omg, marry me' and 'omg no, marry him'."

"i can't believe i'm in love with a hardcore shipper. at least you've stopped."

"stopped? hell nah, i still ship."

*a few minutes later*

"...who'd you ship karasuno's number five with? who was his gay pairing?"

"oh, no, he was the only straight ship. i shipped him with kiyoko."

"how come him, out of everyone, had a straight ship?"

"because the rest of you would be so cute if you were gay. see, some of my ships even sailed. hinata and kageyama became a couple."

"...now that i've given more thought to it, some of these people in your journal would make a cute couple."

you gave osamu a knowing look that read, told you~ and he sighed.

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟗𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 : 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚