1| The one happy ending

Here goes the good ending for yall who cried and got so hurt and unsatisfied by the ending.

"I love you, Jack." I tried to hold Jack's hand while clutching the board.

"Don't you do that. Don't you say your goodbyes. Not yet, do you understand me?" Jack shivered.

"I'm so cold." I stutter.

"Listen, Rose, you're going to going to get out of here. You're going to go on, And you're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You're going to die an old..." Jack was shivering so badly that he cannot speak properly.

"An old lady warm in her bed, not here, not this night, Not like this do you understand me."

"I can't feel my body."

But he continued to speak, "Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful." He shivered again. His teeth chattered so much that he was barely able to speak. It broke my heart intolerance million pieces to see him like that.

"You must...you must... do me this honor." Jack stammered, "You must promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise."

A few tears escaped from my eyes, "I promise."

"Never let go."

"I will never let go, Jack, I will never let go..."

I didn't want this to be Jack's last words. It couldn't be. But I promised him anyway, and I would never ever let go of the promise.

I love Jack so much, and we had only known each other for three days. He saved me countless times, and he makes me happy. He cared for me, he supported me, he defended and protected me, even when he knows he may die.

He loves me, and I love him. And I can't just let him freeze to death in the icy cold water.

"Jack...Jack!" I spoke as loud as I can.

"So...so cold..." His eyelid barely fluttered open and he shivered.

"Stay with me!" I clutched his hand tightly.

He needed to get warmer, and to stay conscious, so he needed to move. But moving in this freezing water feels like having a thousand dagger stabbing your skin again and again, so how?

An idea popped into my head then I pressed my lips into his.

Jack immediately responds by kissing back, although his movements are slower. His lips were salty from the saltwater of the sea. I tried not to use my tongue as possible because I don't want the moisture to become ice and stick out lips together.

We stayed like this for a few moments when I heard sound sounds in this silence empty ocean.

I immediately opened my eyes and saw a boat coming in our way!

"Jack! There's a boat! Jack!"

"Mmm..." Jack muttered something in response.

I got off the wooden board and swam to the poor frozen guy who had that whistle and blow the whistle as loud as I could while holding Jack's hand tightly, not letting him drown or leaving me.

The ship came forward and got me and Jack on the boat, they also gave us some coats and blankets.

"Jack!" I shook and poked Jack.

"Mmm... Huh?" He blinked his eyes, "Where... Where-"

"We are on a boat and wear are saved Jack!" I did to speak using my voice, but my throat hurts so much that my voice comes out like an old woman's horse voice.

"You should get some sleep. You two are shivering." A woman next to me smiled at us.

"Tha-thank you so much for c-coming back," Jack whispered.

"You're welcome." She sighed, "All those boats, only one boat came back. Selfish humans."

"Yea..." I replied. Of course, they don't come back. They are waiting to live, or waiting to die.

"Thank you for saving me Rose. I love you." Jack muttered in my hair.

I hugged Jack tightly. "Just like you would have done to me. I love you more."

I swear to myself from that day on I cannot be inconsiderate and egocentric like my mother and Cal.

Aaaaa don't forget to comment and vote if u like it!