Mark it good...

CONT- LEMON
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your eyes get wide he lifts his face takes a gulp grabs kisses your neck and says "Swallow taste how sweet you are"

You swallowed and blushed he starts kissing down your neck leaving hickeys and bites and moan with every touch...

You feel his hard member press against your heat and beg "please fuck me..."

He bites down hard you let out a little scream. "Fuck".
He smirks then He shoves it in slowly then thrusts hard he growls in your ear " FUCK you so tight imma have to stretch you out.".

Tears run down your face you let out a scream. He starts going fast and hard "it hurts" you moan to him "it's to big it hurts please please daddy please" He smiles and goes " Nope i wanna be balls deep in you and strokes faster.."

You moan louder he gets deeper and deeper hitting your G spot hella hard fucking you to tears ..You hear him saying in a low voice "fuck your so tight little teddy bear huh you wanna cum for daddy show him how much of a disgusting slut you are for daddy's cock"

You moan to him " I'm yours cum in me please please i'm you bratty slut please daddy harder harder faster i'm about to cum..

He speeds up and goes harder then puts a finger over your clit making you more wet you scratch up his back you moaning "i'm gonna cum i'm gonna cum" he just smirks "you have permission.."

You cum all on his cock out of breath you smile thank you and try to back up he pins your arms down and says "where do you think you going you want all of me right" you stuttered.... " yes"...

He lays back and places you on him and says ride..you get on top and start riding your sore so its hard even putting it in ..You get it in and your shaking he grabs my hips and slams you down on his cock he goes faster making you grind on it and all..Your bouncing on the dick eyes in the back of my head fingers in your mouth with your tongue out as drool drips down onto his body .. You feel so weak and numb all You feel is the pleasure of him hitting Your G spot over and over...

You look at him as a moaning messy little mess he's biting his lip not breaking eye contact only to look down at his cock disappear inside you... He pumps you faster on him digging his nails into your sides grunting "i'm gonna cum" i ask "can i cum master please please i can't hold it anymore please"..He says "yes ready one ...two...threeee.."A shot of cum shoots deep in your womb you arch your back as you feel a warm gush inside..He slowly has you ride till all his cum is gone his strokes getting more and more sloppy He grunts "You so hot inside my dick feels like it's gonna melt" He pulls out and your cum mixed together drips out my pussy ...

You moan "you probably got me pregnant"...i have a scared look on my face he hugs me and says "that means i got you forever now you all minez.. I left my dick imprinted on my pussy it's mine now i own it .."You looked at him and said "you need to mark it mark it thou like a hickey.." You look up with a blushed smile...

he sticks his tongue out and teases your clit he leave a hickey right there...You moan "u made it throb worse..." He looks as cum Throbs out of you he picks you up takes you to the bathroom and cleans you up.. he then grabs your ass places you on top and gives you light kisses and deep make outs marks and cuddles while you two take a short little nap...