Chapter 8 : Prom Night

Kristen Provs.

Today Is The Prom Night. Last Week Me And Robert Have A Secret Date Because I'm Harry Girlfriend Now. I Know That I'm So Unfair With Him But I Don't Have Any Choice. Last Night Harry Drove Me Home. I Wake Up Early Because I'm So Ready Today.Harry Gave Me A Dress Last Night And Robert Gave Me Necklace.

I'm So Thankful To God That I Have Two Boy In My Life Now . I Know This Is Wrong. My Mom And Dad Buy So Many Ticket For Prom Queen And Taylor Teach Me How To Dance

Like A Queen.And Today Is My Day.

7:00 am in Morning.
First Subject With Ms.Smith

" Hi Baby Are You Ready? " Harry Ask Me So Cute .

" Yes Babe I'm So ready. How About You? " I Ask To her Before He Answer My Question The Teacher Speak.

"Good Morning Students In Smith Academy " The Teacher Said I Looked Around To Look For Robert And I Saw Him Sitting Beside Of Sofia . Sofia Is Sexy, Smart, And Beautiful.He Looked At Me And Give Me A Dirty Smile I Know What He Means.And The Teacher Call My Name."Ms.Stewart What Are You Doing " And I Said "I'm So Sorry Mam."And The Bell Ring That Means The School Is Suspended Because Of The Prom Night.

"Kristen, Can I Drove You Home? "

He Ask.

" Sorry " I Said

"Its Ok."And I Saw Harry Walking On My Table.

"Hi babe "And Kiss My Lips " Hi Bro"

And Shake Hands.

"Lets Go Kristen "Harry Said.

"Ok, Bye Robert "I Said To Him With Sad Expression Because He Is Not My Partner.

"1 Hour Before Prom Night."

After I'll go In School. I Deside To Went In My Room To Have Some Rest . After I Have Some Rest I Have Some Shower In My Body. After Shower I Have Only 25 mins To dress, And Make Up. I call Taylor In Phone " Taylor Where Are You Can You Help Me To Make Up My Self."I Said."Ok Sure"Taylor Said. I Hear Some Noise In My Door I Think She Is Taylor. I Open the Door I'm Right She Is Taylor. She Help Me To Dress Me Up.After We Done I Have A Visitor. I Saw Robert He Have black T-shirt and Skinny Jeans Its Color Black And Have Black Shoes. My Suit

Is Harry Gift.

" Why Are You here Robert. " I Ask To Her Some Different Expression I Never Know.

" I Want To See My FG."He Said Happy. And Im So Happy Because He Is The First Person I Saw Tonight.

"What Is FG."I Ask To Her. He Continued

"Famous Girl Not Only FG, I Want To Called You Sometimes SG " What Is SG "I Asked And He Continued " Secret Girl Or Sexy Girlfriend.

" Whatever!! " I Said, Cooliest In The World.

"I Love You FG "He Said Crimpy.

"I Love You FB "I Said Softly.

"What is FG? "He Ask And I Said "Fake Boyfriend "!!!And He continued

"Ok FG "

Robert Drove Me In The School At 7:30 o'clock at Night. I Looked Around And I Saw A Handsome,Gentleman, Cutest , And Crush Of All of Student In Smith Academy . In The World He Is Harry Styles. My Friend -Love.

" Harry Here Is Your GF " Robert Talk To Him.

"Thanks Bro.!!"he Said.

" Ok Lets Go "Harry Said And Robert Left Us. Harry Hold my Hand, Waist, I Feel It. My Stomach Wants Him I Love Harry.I Think I'm A Girl Who Had A Perfect life And Complicated Love Life. And The Host Speak. That Means The Program start.

"Hello, How Are You Are You Ready for This Night.!!"And The Students Clapped Their Hands.

"Give Your Hands With 1D."All Of Student Clapped Their Hands For 1D I Dont No 1D And He Continued"For Zany,Louis,Liam,Niall And Our Very Own Mr.Harry Styles. "
For this Chapter The Song Is
"Little Things "

After They Sang All of Student Give Their Big Hand ofcourse I'm Proud To Be Ms.Styles Someday But......hm..

!!The Host Speak To The Boys."Hello Guys"

"Hello"Zany speak Mitshibush.

"Hi Guys How Are You "Niall Said.

"That Song Is interesting.Harry who is your date now? "The host Said Crimmpy.

"Actually I Have All Ready a Date She Is Kristen Stewart My Girl Friend Ever And Ever"He Said .And I Saw Taylor Crying After Harry Speak.

" Taylor Are You Alright?" I Ask To Him Very Sad Expression.

"Yes I'm Alright Go Back In The Program. "She Said

" Are You Sure? "I Ask

"Yes I'm Very Sure."she Said

and I go Back.

After 15mins The Host Have a Card I Think This Is It .

"Ok Are You Excited "the Host Said.

"Yes "the Students said.He Continued"Our Contestants for Prom Queen...

Is Sofia Albert,Emma Watson,Diana Ross,And Kristen Stewart. And Our Prom Queen have 8.9 Votes Over 10 is ....................Ms......Kristen Stewart. I Heard My Name My God Thanks Harry Congrats Me And Taylor, Robert.And The Host Continued" Our Contestants For Prom King .......

Zany Malik,Robert Pattinson,Luck Limberton, And Harry Styles. And Our Prom King Is .............have 9.0 votes

....

.

Our Very Own Mr.Harry Styles .He Wins I Congrats Her But I'm So Sad Because Robert Didn't Win.but I'm Happy To Harry.We Both Have A Name In This School. We Both Stand And Speak.

Hello guys Thank You For This Opportunity To Be Your Prom King. He Said.

"Thanks Guys I Don't Actually I'm Gonna Win this but Thank you so much."I Said.

"Congratulations both of You."Robert said happy.

"And this Program Is Done Good Night For Our Prom queen And Prom King."The Host Speak.

Harry Drove Me Home And Kiss My Lips Like Never before This Is More Passionate in love.

Hope you like it
sorry For wrong grammar.
Votes -10. And new Updates
Comments - 10. And new Updates.
This Week I'm Busy I Don't Update if you dont vote sorry guys.