Sweet Pudding

Module Name: Sweet Pudding

Other Name: Sexy Pudding

Real Name: Saige Lindquist (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: セクシープディング

Nickname(s): Sweet, Sexy

Date Of Birth: November 10, 1997

Age: 26

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Ox

Designer: nezuki

Known Relationships/Family:

Margot Lindquist/Fairy Macaron (younger sister)

Gaia Lindquist/Meteor (younger sister)

Prudence Carillo/Pizzicato (girlfriend) (May 28, 2022)

Occupation: Jazz singer

Specific Song: Colorful x Sexy

Song Producer: Doriko

Specific Song Anniversary: March 9, 2011

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Extend

Aura: Elegant/Beauty

Fun Facts:

- This Meiko module, A Street-Style Idol?!, and Wonder Wand all have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Saige is in a musical duo with her younger sister Fairy Macaron. She joined her because Margot didn't have anyone to play with.

- Etoile was actually her inspiration to be a musician.

- She looks up to Colorful Drop and Cheerful Candy a lot.

- How did Candace meet Chelsea, Margot, and Saige? Candace was only 5 years old when she first met Chelsea. During the Christmas season, Candace's parents took her to the mall to get decorations. Candace, who was an extrovert at that age, was asking random people what they wanted for Christmas. She ran into Chelsea, who was 12 years old at the time, and asked her. Chelsea told her she wants a friend. Candace then volunteered to be her friend, and that's how it all began with the two of them.

- Candace did not meet Margot and Saige until a few years later, when she saw how impressive they were at doing jazz music. She found out they live in the same area as her, so she begged her parents to take her to one of their performances. There she had the best time of her life, and she brought Chelsea with her. All four of them agreed to be an idol group.

Here's the song link.

Judai: I'll see you guys in the next headcanon. Don't forget to make requests!