Final part 1

Yep you read that right, I'm ending this book. I will do 2 final chapters in parts  so yeah. Oh and this is gonna be short because I'm a lazy piece of shit so yeah.

Deku POV
I'm in the middle of class and waiting for the bell to ring because I NEED to practice a lot now. Why? Because the Grand Prix Final is coming up and I'm representing Japan with Yuuri and for Japan to be champion we need either me or Yuuri to win gold, or at least silver.

The second I hear the bell ring I dash out of class and to my dorm. I grabbed my prepared bag and quickly change, then I grab an energy bar and rand out of the dorm house.

I stopped at a coffee shop for a moment and after that I dash to the ice rink where Laila is waiting. If I need to practice until the rink closes I will do it because we need to win gold.

I arrive at the rink and Laila being the best coach she is gave me a sheet of paper containing my routine in an organized list, I took a moment to memorize them and also to finish my energy bar and I did some stretching.

After that I take off my blade cover and did some warm ups like jumps, and spins, and one foot glide and stuff. After that Laila joined in with me on the rink and starts doing her coaching.

I practice and practice until I look at the time and it's freaking 22:45, if I got caught Iida will murder me so I quickly clean up and change and Laila drove me back to the dorm house and I sneakily and successfully made it back to my dorm room.

Next morning

I wake up with a little bit of a sore foot but nothing I can't handle so I just popped some muscle relaxer and go on with my day. then I realize I look like shit so I took a shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, and get dressed in my uniform. Then I remember I need to talk to Aizawa-Sensei about the GPF and that if I'm not in class that means I'm at the ice rink, but I will still do my homework and essays obviously.

I went to class and got greeted by Iida yelling and doing his robot arm thing at me.

"MIDORIYA WHERE WERE YOU AND WHY WEREN'T YOU AT DINNER LAST NIGHT, THIS IS A VERY INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR FOR A STUDENT!!!"
-Iida

"Sorry Iida-kun, I have some extra practice at the ice rink since the GPF is coming up"
-Deku

"GPF?"
-Uraraka

"Grand Prix Final, and I really need Japan to be either gold or silver so yeah. Don't worry I'll still do my homework and assignments and stuff"
-Deku

"Please tell someone next time, we were worried sick last night"
-Iida

"Hehe, sorry Iida. And I will"
-Deku

After school I said bye to my friends and went to the locker room to change into my skating clothes in my backpack and I tied the front of my hair.

((Credit is in the picture))

I then dash outside where Laila is waiting for me in her car and we drove to the ice rink.

Next day

We had training that day so after school I was exhausted as hell. I was walking with Iida, Uraraka, Tsu, and Todoroki when suddenly my vision gets all blurry.

"Midoriya are you okay?"
-Todoroki

"O-oh, yeah I'm fine just tired"
-Deku

Then a sound of ringing surrounds me and the next thing I know I blacked out.

I wake up and look around and realize I'm in the infirmary and I have a pounding headache. I let out a groan and Recovery Girl turned her head towards me.

"Finally you're awake, at first I thought you broke one of your bones again and then your friends said you just passed out. You fainted from exhaustion boy"
-RG

"Yeah, Grand Prix Final is coming up and I may or may not have started to practice a lot more everyday"
-Deku

And then the door burst open and the class came running in

"Midobro, you okay? Uraraka told us you just fainted!"
-Kirishima

"Yeah, I've been practicing too much because the GPF is coming up and I guess I overworked myself"
-Deku

"You are discharged for today, I called that cousin of yours and she said it's fine. You're free to go, once you get back to your dorm you have to stay and rest"
-RG

"Thank you Recovery Girl"
-Deku

And with that I went back to the dorms I went on bed rest and have Momo bring me some soup.

That's it
Hey my ravens, it's Sapphire here.
Yeah, I'm gonna do one final chapter and then this story is finished.

And another thing please check out my Sailor Moon x Haikyuu and X-Men Apocalypse x Umbrella academy story. The second one is a Fiveya story so please don't hate.

Till next time, see you later my ravens 💜💙💜💙