𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

The months have passed. The spread of the virus has ease down. People can now enjoy their lives the normal way. While the months passed you and Sakusa planned your wedding. There were actually bickering involve. But it all ended perfectly. Today is the day where the wonderful couple will become one. People rushing to fix everything and putting things into place.

Friends and families are invited to witness the matrimony between Sakusa Kiyoomi and (L/N) (Y/N). Soon to be Mrs. Sakusa.

The venue was In a private hotel. Payed by yours truly, Kodzuken. You also had your Bachelor and Bacholorette party. A Garden wedding was the theme of your wedding. It's where there is a round cobblestone wall. Inside the walls is where the ceremony will take action. The archway of where you will meet Sakusa has different kinds of flowers decorated with. The walls are covered vines going around it with flowers blossoming. The entrance archway where everybody enters, also have flowers. But mostly roses.

You were separated from Sakusa yesterday. Let's say Sakusa sometimes sneaks in, but the girls kicked him out since they slept in your room as well.

No Grooms are allowed to see their Brides before their wedding.

The beautiful bride is sitting by the vanity. Her hair in waves, with a small bun that is wrapped with golden metal leaves around it. Her sleeves reaches her elbows, having extra fabric giving it a medieval touch. Her dress skirt was long in the back and flowy, with floral embroidery on her silk skirt. You could say she looks like Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

(If you want Ref. You can look up Emma Watson's white dress from the movie)

Her chest beating loudly like the drums. Her hands fidgets in nervousness with a tinge of excitement. She reads her vows that was spread open on her vanity. She sighed and breaths in and out to calm her nervous self.

The door creaks open as a head popped in. It was Kiyoko, you picked her as your maid of honor. Basically you picked all of the Volleyball managers as your bridesmaid. She walked up to you in her long off shoulder gray dress. Her head was adorned with a white flower crown. You picked the color since that's your favorite color. And the crown just beacause you like it.

(If it's not, then feel free to change it)

"Feeling nervous (Y/N)-chan?" She asked as she rubbed the slightly nervous girl's back. She smiled slightly up to the woman.

"A bit"

"Don't worry, you'll do great. I was in your shoes before. You're glowing with beauty by the way."

"Am I?"

"Yes" She says. She pulls you up and drags you to the door. The bride walked down the halls, she muttered to herself, her vows to say later onto the wedding. She walked down the stairs, her dress dragging behind her. The girls were waiting for you by the lobby. Some of Sakusa's best men were there as well.

"OMG (Y/N), you look so pretty!" Hinata said as he jumped in excitement. She laughed as she pat his head. Kageyama stood next to Hinata looking away shyly. She grinned and ruffled his hair. You could say he screamed at at the girl embarrassed.

"(Y/N)-san" The girl looked behind her to see Yachi holding her veil. She kneel down a bit as she clipped it on her hair. She thanked her as she gave her bouquet. The bouquet has white roses that has a big Sunflower between the roses. It was wrapped with blue paper. With rope like vines around it.