Chapter 1

Hey everyone i am sorry for not updating lately. I will try a bit hardernto get everything done. Now on to the story shall we?

Also i am doing this part by memmory ao if sometjing isnt exactly correct i will fix it when i complete this story

Izuku pov~

As i was walking down the sidewalk from my apartment to school i started to remmeber what my mom told me when i was a kid.

Flashback~

Inko: *crying* Izuku i am sorry. I am so sorry.

Flashback end~

That day my world fell around me....but a few weeks lateri found out that i had a quirk perfect vision. It would allow me to hit anything and see like i'm looking through a snipers scope.

(A/n i am goinf to be changing the quirk and some things about some of the chapters)

  I want to go to AU but considering that all for one took my squads life and then sealed my quirk away. I have been trying to find a way to activate my quirk again but for the past few months after the incident there is still no sign of my quirk activating.

5 minute time skip ~

I finally reached the school and entered the class room. I seen Bakugo like usual with his feet on his desk...

the other students. Everyone here makes fun of me since i don't have a quirk. But since my quirk is only affecting my vision and aim with a weapon or anything.

I sat at my desk in the middle of the class and the teacher started to talk.

Teacher: Alright everyone quiet down.
Yelled the teacher we have exams coming up but who cares about those?
Asked the teacher with a smirk on his face.

He threw the papers behind him.and the class went rambonxious. (Am i the only one who wishes i had a teachwr like him?)

Teacher: Yes, Yes you all have wonderfil quirks. Amd wamt to become heroes right?

Teacher: Bakugo you wamt to.go.to UA right? Asked the teacher.

Student 1: That's the hardest school to get into.

Bakugo: Shut up you side characters! I will be mlre famous and surpass All Might himself! Exclaimed Bakugo

Teacher: Oh yeah Midoriya you wantsd to go to UA as well right? Asked the teacher

As soon as the teacher said that Bakugo went silent and stopped looking pissed, and confused. While the rest of class looked at midoriya while he tried to hide. The class bursted out laughing while Bakugo was fumming with anger.

Balugo activated his quirka dn flew towarda Izuku slamming his hand on his desk.

Sorry that this chapter is short guys i made this in class. I will make more chapters later today and update as much as possible. I plan on updating every tuesday hell maybe even more.