chapter 2

So i have no idea what to do right now. So i shall update this. So i hope you enjoy!

Ghost/Izuku pov~

After the explosion went off and sent me flying into the river a few miles away from the mansion i stood up holding ky left shoulder with a few broken ribs and started walking back to the mansion in pain.

Say youmg man. How are you still alive after that explosion went off? Asked a muffled voice.

I looked over and seen a man in a black tuxedo and with a black mask with pipes covering his head.

Who are you i asked on edge.

My name is All for One the guy answered.

Okay, and what do you want? I asked.

As i was talking to the guy i started to slowly reach my hamd to my hidden knife under my jacket.

I started to notice something was off when i seen him look me over.

I see you have a powerful quirk...a couple of them actually. Said All for One

How did you know i had more than quirk? I asked with while grabbing my knife and slowly pulling it out and getting ready to attack if needed

Simple, you are already healed no broken arm, no broken ribs, and you are no longer bleeding, plus you are the mercenary Ghost. We already knew what your quirk is. Said All for One.

What do you mean by we? I asked

The league of Villains. I am the head of the organization. And i want you to join us. You have major potential. And a strong quirk. Said All for One.

Hey do me a favor and fuck off!! I yelled

I pulled my knife and got into a defensive position.

We have Shigaraki the son of the person All Might got his powers from. And i know far more about his power, and yours than you think. Said All for One.

Ghost get back to thr mansion right now! We need backup ASAP! Said Vixen over the coms.

Got it Vixen i am on my way. I said.

Welp sorry would love to stay and chat..but my team needs me so later. I said before turning around and running. I activated my quirk and looked over my shoulder and threw my knife at him.

I made sure to get far enough away so i could snipe the league with my pistol.

I lined up my shot and fired away hitting my bestfriend who betrayed us three missions ago. His name was Damion, he was one of the best...so rest in piece in hell...Death's Dagger. I though to myself.

I went to fire the second shot when my quirk deactivated against my will. And felt a finger on the back of my head.

Your quirks have been sealed away till either someone unlocks them.or you go through something devastating. Or you could ingerit someones power. Either way you will have to get use to your quirks again afterwards.

I could have stolen them but. I felt this would be even more painful. Said All for One.

All for one pov~

I swear if his mother finds out...she will kill me no question about it...but then she had no clue about his mercenary work..nor about his quirks...oh well. The time will come. I though to myself.

Goodbye kid and don't worry i will send you over to your team to help them out. You have your skills with a knife and gun to help you out not to mention your martial arts.

I snapped my fingers and the kid was transported to his team i could not see his expression thanks to him having his mask on. Damn i wonder of his facial expression was a good one.

All Might pov~

Damnit what is going on? I was sent here to assisst a team of mercenaries. But this? They are fighting thr Legue. I looked over towards the mercenary known as Nova and asked if he had any clue where his leader was.

No clue All Might. Ghost was blown away by the blast about an hour ago. No clue when he will be back. Said Nova.

What do you mean by blown away by the blast? And how do you know he is still alive?! I exclaimed.

Trust me All Might. When you get to know the guy like we do you learn that he is very very hard to kill. And he has also been through worst than that. Said Nova.

A few members of the League started to move in on our position and attack

I count at most 40 of them. Wait a second...is that? Shit! It's Death's Dagger yelled Nova.

Who is Death's Dagger? Asked All-Might while he punched 6 villains away with one punch and a gust of wind.

He was a member of our team he betrayed us on mission a few months ago. He had tried to kill our leader, but ended up killing the head of our organization . Currently we have no head and are currently under the operation of the government. Said Nova.

Oh so he is dangerous- All-Might got cut off when Death's Dagger got shot in the back of the head and fell to the ground with an audible thud of his body.

G-ghost is alive. Approximately he is 1.5 miles away from us said Vixen.

Vixen how many do.you see right now? We do not have the time to get Ghost at the momment! Worry about that after this. We have to many enemies and a Employer to deal with right now. Said Nova.

Oh I'm sorry to say but you are all going to die today. Said the Employer turning the corner from stairwell of the roof. This was all planned from the very start. Said the Employer.

Then who the fuck are you? Your with the League? Yelled Nova.

In fact yes my dear. My name is Vorheze. I go by the name of Cryptor.

Oh...oh shit...you are the annoying fuck that kept trying freeze my clothes. Said Vixen.

I'm gonna just end this here....got nothing else for it. I forgot that I had this in the process of being written. So please enjoy.