Taste It (Part 1/3)

(DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. It also contains sexual scenes)

Setting: An hour after Chapter 1 finished. After chilling a bit longer, Jacob has gone home and Brandon is in the shower.

Hunter Rowland knows that as the older sibling, it's important to help look after his younger brother and keep their house in order. He usually does most the chores around the house, like the laundry and the dishes. Brandon mainly cleans his own areas, but Hunter has to do most the work otherwise it just wouldn't get done.

Having just gotten back from the gym, Hunter pulled off his sweating gym shirt and workout shorts and was now standing in the kitchen, next to the washing machine, in just his tight black Calvin Kleins. His body had mainly cooled down since his workout, but his shredded abs and tight pecs still had a light sheen of sweat across them from the humid L.A. heat. His underwear hugged tightly against his heavy bulge and accentuated the curvature of his fat, muscular ass. 

Hunter was loading the clothes into the washer when he felt something wet brush against his hand. It was a t-shirt. He quizzically lifted the tee from the laundry basket and held it in the air. He recognized it as Jacob's shirt, he'd seen him wear it before. But why was it wet? He brought the moist white shirt closer to his eyes to inspect it. Seeing it up close, Hunter had no doubt what the wetness was. It was cum. Fresh cum. Being a teenage boy himself, Hunter was very familiar with how cum looked, and even how it smelled. This shirt definitely had cum on it. 

For some reason, Hunter was completely enamored with this shirt. Against his normal instincts, he pulled the cum-soaked t shirt closer to his face, stopping short less than an inch from his nose. Hunter drew a long breath in, the intoxicating smell of Jacob's sticky load filling his nostrils and clouding his mind. He had no idea why he was doing this, he'd only ever been interested in girls, but that didn't explain why Hunter was now standing in his kitchen sniffing his friend's cum shirt, with a throbbing boner testing the limits of his underwear.

His stiff cock was begging to be released from his Calvins, and without even thinking, Hunter pulled his dick and full balls out over the waistband and starting jacking his dick. Slowly gliding his hand up and down his thick shaft, breathing in the scent of Jacob's cum.

Hunter's dick was about 5 and a half inches long, and thicker than a coke can. His large hand could only just fit around the full girth of his meaty cock. He was stroking slightly faster now, completely lost in the overwhelming smells of Jacob's seed. Without thinking, Hunter suddenly parted his lips and let his tongue fall out of his mouth and into the cummy mess on the t shirt. The flavors of Jacob's still-warm cum dancing on his taste buds, he drew his coated tongue back into his mouth and swirled his friend's load around his mouth before drinking it down his throat. 

While doing this his cock had began dripping thick strands of precum onto the kitchen floor, but in that moment, Hunter didn't care at all. He could only focus of the intense tastes and smells coming from Jacob's spunk, as well as the overwhelming pleasure his left hand was giving his thick veiny cock. 

When looking down to admire the precummy mess he'd been dripping on the floor, Hunter's eyes were somehow drawn back to the laundry basket. He could see a black Nike shirt which looked like it might be covered in cum too. Damn, Jacob must've really cum like crazy to need two shirts to wipe it up. 

Hunter put Jacob's shirt on the counter and bent down to pick the black shirt from the basket. Yep, this one definitely has come on it too, Hunter though. But just as Hunter was about to bring the shirt, and the ropes of sticky cum on it, towards his face, he was hit with a realization. Wait, I know this shirt. This is the shirt Brandon was wearing when I left for the gym this morning. This is Brandon's shirt. Morbid curiosity took over Hunter and he held the shirt up in the air, seeing the extent of the cum covering the dark fabric. Holy shit, this must be Brandon's cum! There was so much of it, he was weirdly kinda impressed that his little bro could shoot so much cum. 

Hunter stood there, his dick still achingly hard, staring at Brandon's shirt. Feeling drunk already on Jacob's cum, an unusual desire filled Hunter's mind. He couldn't help himself. He could hold of on his depravity. With force, he pulled the shirt covered in his little brother's cum hard against his mouth and nose. The only thing he would be able to smell was his brother's fresh nut. The smell overwhelming his senses, Hunter started to buck his strong hips uncontrollably and, without even having to touch himself, he started to shoot his powerful load across the kitchen floor. His heavy, swollen balls pulling tightly against his girthy shaft, tensing with each of Hunter's vigorous cumshots. He fired shot after shot after shot all over the floorboards, covering them in a layer of teenage cum, all without laying a finger on his cock. All it took for Hunter to cum so violently was one quick smell of his younger brother's cum.

After his leg-shaking orgasm, Hunter let himself fall to the floor, leaning against the counter. Seeing all the cum he'd sprayed all over the floor in the light of his post-nut clarity, Hunter felt confused and ashamed. He couldn't believe he'd just cum with a nose-full of his bro's cum. He knew he was going to have a lot of thinking to do over the next few days. 

He was sure, however, that he didn't feel any guilt from sniffing Jacob's cum shirt. If anything, it spurred up some new feelings in him. He couldn't help but start seeing Jacob as not just his friend anymore, but now his sexy dirty friend who's cum made Hunter rock hard.

Fuck it, Hunter thought. I'm gonna tell Jacob that I know he left his dirty cum shirt in my home. Hunter wiped the cum off the floor with his own gym shirt and threw all the shirts into the laundry machine, before pulling out his phone and texting Jacob.

HUNTER: Dude, I know you left you're cum shirt at my place, WTF? That's gross dude.

JACOB: Ah fuck, sorry bro. Urges yanno? You want me to come get it?

HUNTER: Nah, dw about it. I threw it in the laundry, you can take it next time you're over.

JACOB: Wait - you touched it? Knowing it had my cum on it? You're dirty af bro ;)

HUNTER: Shut up, its totally not like that. I'm not like that, dude. It was totally nasty.

Jacob could tell there was something different about that last text from Hunter. He was protesting too much, like he was trying to make up for something. I bet he got turned on by my cum, Jacob though. Oh my god, what if he saw Brandon's cum too? He must've seen it at least, maybe he got turned on by both our cum shirts and that's why he's being so defensive? Jacob wondered. A devilish thought entered his mind, I'm gonna test just how far I can make both these brothers go, Jacob said to himself with a sneaky grin.

JACOB: Whatever dude, it doesn't matter lol. Look, I need a favor. Meet me at the bottom of the Griffith Park hike at 9am on Monday? Plz!

Hunter had no idea what Jacob wanted such a weird favor for, but he was just happy that the subject had been changed from the cum-soaked shirts, so he willfully agreed.

HUNTER: Sure, i'll see you there!

Jacob knew he still needed to talk things over with Brandon after their jerk-off session, but he felt a wave of sexual anticipation towards both the Rowland brothers right now, and he was preparing himself to explore them both.

(Thanks for reading! There will definitely be more parts to this story, I have it all planned out. Please let me know what you thought in the comments.)