Taste It (Part 2/3)

(Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It also contains sexual scenes.) 

Setting: This takes place 1 day after the events of Chapters 1 & 2. Brandon and Jacob are hanging out together at Jacob's apartment. 

Even though it had only been a day since he and Jacob had jerked each other off, Brandon couldn't wait any longer to talk it over with his friend. His head was scrambled and confused, he was feeling new emotions and desires which he'd never felt before. They were taking over his mind and he needed to talk them through with his best friend. 

He decided to head to Jacob's apartment, sending a heads-up text to Jacob that he was on his way. Brandon knew this conversation could be important and private, so he wanted to make sure he was somewhere where his big brother Hunter wouldn't overhear. When Hunter asked where he was going, Brandon lied and said he was just heading out to get some lunch.

Arriving at Jacob's apartment doorstep, he knocked on the door. Within a second, Jacob opened the door. He must've been waiting literally right on the other side of the door for Brandon to arrive. Without saying a word, except for an awkward 'Hi', the boys sat down on the leather sofa in Jacob's spacious apartment. 

There was palpable tension between them. They both had so much to say, but neither of them knew how to start. Jacob decided to be brave and break the silence, after all, he was already planning to see Hunter on Monday with some sexual plans swirling around his mind. Having jerked off Brandon, Jacob had quite quickly decided to embrace this newfound sexual identity. He had no problem realizing he was attracted to guys too, the only thing that was awkward about the situation was that it was with Brandon. His best friend. It's only natural that it takes a little while to come to terms with seeing his friend in a new way. 

"Look, Brandon, you're my best friend and I really don't want things to be awkward between us," he said, Brandon had finally been able to bring his eyes up from the floor and meet Jacob's gaze, "Saying that, I'm not going to lie to you. I don't regret what we did."

He was telling the truth. That brief moment of pleasure they brought each other was so powerful that Jacob didn't care about the consequences. Brandon stared at Jacob, clearly trying to think of the right words to say. Suffocating silence filled the room again.

"I don't regret it either." Brandon said. Quietly, barely above a whisper, like he couldn't believe he was actually saying it, but he meant it. He didn't regret it either. Hearing this made Jacob's heart skip several beats, and his cock twitch. 

"You don't?" Jacob asked, eager for confirmation that his ears weren't deceiving him.

"No, I don't. It was just weird is all. I never thought I'd be doing something like that, especially not with you, dude. But it felt really awesome though." Brandon replied.

"D-do you think you'd wanna do it again?" Jacob sputtered nervously.

Brandon thought for a moment, even though based on the growing erection in his underwear, it was clear what he wanted to answer. "Yeah, let's do it again." he said. Brandon wouldn't admit it to Jacob, but despite his confusion, he'd been thinking about Jacob non-stop since it happened. He even jerked off thinking about it in the shower just hours after it happened, fixated on the image of his best friend eating his own cum. 

Excited to feel each other's hands on their now-hard cocks, both boys quickly stripped down naked and sat down next to one another on Jacob's sofa. The sound of both their hard cocks springing out of their tight underwear and smacking against their abdomens ringing out.No porn this time, just each other.